Draft picks 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Draft picks 2019

Interesting how little the club seems to leak now. As far as I know no one in the media has linked is with any of these players except Ralphsmith and he’s our 4th pick. Presumably we’ll go a tall next, Hilder, Finlay or maybe Bell?
Surely we go tall. Key defender needed for the future.

Be interesting to see if there is another odd trade of picks between the Pies and us over 51 and 54. The one we just did doesn't really stand up on it's own
lets hope so, otherwise I’m baffled

Raaaaaaaaaalph only just turned 18 a couple of weeks ago, that's both Dow n Raaaaaaaaaalph as bottom ages. Plenty of development time n patience going to be required before we start looking hard at what they can do.

Reactions: 1 user
We're obviously targeting players that can play chaos ball

Reactions: 1 users
After checking the highlights...ball smarts, pace, spectacular goalkicking....and one absolutely ferocious tackler.

A little baffled as to why we took two of Brisbanes Academy prospects when there were other players available.?

A pick swap with the Pies of one spot?