Draft prospects 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Draft prospects 2019

I recon if we trade picks with gws for their 1st rounder we may grab fisher McAsey. Given our emphasis on defence I think the best mobile talk defender in the draft would be a good get.

Reactions: 1 users
I recon if we trade picks with gws for their 1st rounder we may grab fisher McAsey. Given our emphasis on defence I think the best mobile talk defender in the draft would be a good get.

Won’t happen.
They’re still not thinking clearly

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
If Richmond could end up with 2 of Cooper Stphens,Sam De Koning ,Hugo Ralphsmith then we have done extremely well

Hugo has massive upside and is a freaky player with X factor , Reminds me of Jaidyn Stephenson but flies alot for his marks annd has a decent tank

If Richmond could end up with 2 of Cooper Stphens,Sam De Koning ,Hugo Ralphsmith then we have done extremely well

Hugo has massive upside and is a freaky player with X factor , Reminds me of Jaidyn Stephenson but flies alot for his marks annd has a decent tank

The Stephenson call is pretty good, he's in that mould. Doesn't have the same production as Jaidyn did coming out of TAC but has shown the same highlights albeit not as consistently. Cooper Stephens seems the most logical choice to be their at our pick with Geelong being the biggest threat.

The Stephenson call is pretty good, he's in that mould. Doesn't have the same production as Jaidyn did coming out of TAC but has shown the same highlights albeit not as consistently. Cooper Stephens seems the most logical choice to be their at our pick with Geelong being the biggest threat.
I think if it was not for the injury to his fibula he would have been well in the conversation for a top 10 selection but that put him back , I like his leadership size and ability to win the hard contested ball and think his game will translate to AFL. Another player i also like is Trent Rivers and would be happy to take either at our selection.

Would e nice to have a Trent in the team after Cotch is gone , Have heard we have shown alot of interest in Rivers

I hope we have someone watching the Casuarina Prison side closely.

Out of interest when does the AFL put up the list of draft players and their video highlights to review?

I think if it was not for the injury to his fibula he would have been well in the conversation for a top 10 selection but that put him back , I like his leadership size and ability to win the hard contested ball and think his game will translate to AFL. Another player i also like is Trent Rivers and would be happy to take either at our selection.

Would e nice to have a Trent in the team after Cotch is gone , Have heard we have shown alot of interest in Rivers

Rivers does fit the Richmond mould. He's a great size. I haven't seen enough to say I'm in on him but I've seen nothing to put me off him either. Great size. Not sure he has enough flair but again that's limited viewing. I have gone back and watched two full games of Cooper. I can't express how in on him I am. He's my number one priority now.

thanks Turk for the tip on Rivers. He sounds a good 2nd option if Stevens is gone

"Rivers is balanced, smart and is an excellent distributor, especially via foot"
good size, averages 25+ a game, All Australian, in the best in 6 outta 9 games in the WA colts

Rivers does fit the Richmond mould. He's a great size. I haven't seen enough to say I'm in on him but I've seen nothing to put me off him either. Great size. Not sure he has enough flair but again that's limited viewing. I have gone back and watched two full games of Cooper. I can't express how in on him I am. He's my number one priority now.

Mine also , Cooper will be a good Richmond Man

Really hope he is the player we end up with and Ross , RCD , Stephens will be a good strong and dynamic midfield with plenty of size and run

Is he in the mould of a Jack Graham?

So more like Ross?

I went back and watched some stuff last night, he's more inside. I'm starting to think that he may be more in tight than outside. Very a big mid he's strength to get rid of the ball in tight is really good along with his exceptional vision by hand.

WOULD WE give bulldogs picks 19,41 for pick 13,would enable us to beat cats with their two picks inbetween picks 13-19 for cooper stephens.