DreamTime side vs Esserdern | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

DreamTime side vs Esserdern

Much much better effort from the boys ! That’s a win all things considered! Proud of the boys tonight

Did Ridley thank Short.

Hown many times did Short kick it to him tonight and Redman :mhihi
9 turnovers so probably 9. Half his disposals were turnovers
That's just unacceptable from an outside backman accumulating just 3 contested possessions.

Reactions: 1 user
Effort for once, couldn't be doubted.

Skills. Diabolical.
Not even VFL like. Turnover central.

EDFL.
Burwood Rams like.
(Sorry Burwood Rams supporters.
Went and saw the Wombat play for them once, Paul Broderick.
And Scott Homewood.)

Not sure what Ooze is teaching.
Didn't he spruik skilled kicking into the forward line.

Anything but.

Damning stat at half time on the concourse monitors at the G.

Scores from Turnovers.

Rfc 0.6.6
Efc 7.1.43

That's it in a nutshell.
Own worst enemy.

Reactions: 1 users
Sintiger I don't think I'm the only one on here to think that.
Ok, but that doesn’t make it correct.

I get a bit tired of players being labelled soft or not liking the hard ball. 99% of the time it is nonsense because you simply cannot survive in afl footy without dealing with the physical nature of the game.

There are those who seek out physical contact, they revel in that part of the game. Not all players are like that but it doesn’t mean they won’t go when they have to, or stand under a high ball or take the contact or whatever it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Effort for once, couldn't be doubted.

Skills. Diabolical.
Not even VFL like. Turnover central.

EDFL.
Burwood Rams like.
(Sorry Burwood Rams supporters.
Went and saw the Wombat play for them once, Paul Broderick.
And Scott Homewood.)

Not sure what Ooze is teaching.
Didn't he spruik skilled kicking into the forward line.

Anything but.

Damning stat at half time on the concourse monitors at the G.

Scores from Turnovers.

Rfc 0.6.6
Efc 7.1.43

That's it in a nutshell.
Own worst enemy.
I think the turnover count was very close all night but as our players tired we ended up having about 10 more turnovers. Of course when you look at that stat it means 8 turnover scores to 6, we just kicked points.

We might be struggling and probably at our lowest point for a decade but gee imagine how it feels to be an Essendon supporter.
They have waited an eternity to build a side that can have a run at the finals and they come up with a team like that.

A geriatric ruckman and a Zac Merrett leading a midfield that could barely cope with our decimated group.

Deadset frauds.