Drop Jack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Drop Jack

Well if you drop either of them Rioli has to go too and if you drop him naish and egg need the chop and then where does that leave kmac and Graham?

As much as I love Jack he is so off that we need to make a statement
What ever TT!
Our draw will mean nothing as we get our first team back.
It's good to see our young guys get a shot.

No way he’s dropped with so many experienced players out. We had a median of 50 games played out there tonight.

Jack just seems to play for frees.
Be okay if he got them.

Can’t even get any sympathy from the umpires.

As much as I love Jack he is so off that we need to make a statement

THe whole game is OFF. 16 minute quarters, Clarko's rule,The Hub,The Draw. Jack aint done with yet. He is part of THE OLD FiRM. COTCH, DUSTY, GRIMEY, VAL ,PRESTY ASPRO, TITCH ,THE GREAT HOULI. Tigers toughed it out with B Teams last year & we are toughing it out this year. To say JACK needs to be dropped is just heresy.

We don’t really have a viable replacement. CCJ is like going back to two rucks. Unfortunately Chol has to go before Jack.
Won't happen, but I reckon we look more dangerous when chol is forward.
There's no sugar coating it anymore, Jack has been putrid this year. I don't think his head is fully in the game (which is very understandable)

Reactions: 1 users
He'll probably get rested at some stage with the short gaps between games anyway over the next 4 weeks

There's no sugar coating it anymore, Jack has been putrid this year. I don't think his head is fully in the game (which is very understandable)

Cholly just isn’t strong enough in the air unless he gets a run at the ball, which isn’t going to happen deep forward. Ideally he’d be able to play as a mobile lead-up, but I don’t think he knows how.

Reactions: 1 users
Jack has been better than Lynch last few games. Lynch would go first

Don't think so. Lynch has 3 guys hanging off him. Should open up the opportunities for Jack but he's not taking them. Looked very slow again tonight. His time is nigh unfortunately. The lost yard has cost him dearly because he wasn't quick in the first place.

Reactions: 1 user

Chol does nothing forward as a tall should. I can't see it. For me it's ruck or nothing. Only 7 hit outs, 4 handballs, 0 marks tonight. Only 57% game time likely because he's doesn't have the stamina or doing enough.

Don't think so. Lynch has 3 guys hanging off him. Should open up the opportunities for Jack but he's not taking them. Looked very slow again tonight. His time is nigh unfortunately. The lost yard has cost him dearly because he wasn't quick in the first place.

lynch and jack need to separate and leave each other one on one but the guys delivering the ball inside 50 aren’t smart enough to kick to advantage - they just bomb it in. Dumb.

I totally agree jack has been really poor but can we really state that poor delivery + 75,000 players in our forward half = Jack is sh!t? (Pd + 75000/6 = jack sh!t)

Sounds like it’s part of a bigger problem to me

lynch and jack need to separate and leave each other one on one but the guys delivering the ball inside 50 aren’t smart enough to kick to advantage - they just bomb it in. Dumb.

Problem is opposition are flooding a lot and ensuring a loose man, makes it hard to find the space. We do need to stop bombing so much. Mix it up. Keep the opposition guessing a bit.

Reactions: 2 users
Sad to say he is just killing us in the forward line.
He made slow defender's like Davis and Shaw look like Carl Lewis.
He needs a rest