Duplicate posts | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Duplicate posts

Did a post on the gameday thread, clicked post and it sat there in a refresh loop. Went to check if my post had occured, refreshed the thread, nothing, went into the main board to see when it said the last post was and it didn't show mine. I went back in the thread and tried to post it again but got the error message to say I had posted in the last 30 seconds.

Jumped back to the thread and it finally showed my post, but had the timestamp as 4:55.55pm, however it showed my active time at the top as 4:55.25pm (Show it was saying I posted 30 seconds into the future.) I thought it was incorrect so refreshed again and it said my new active time as 4:55.54pm (So still showing as posting in the future.)

Just thought I'd let you know, Rosy.