Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
No I got your sarcasm.
Did you get your hypocrisy? That was you who I quoted re Houli
Seems you’re happy to critique all players except your beloved Dusty.
Come back with your blinkers off

I think those questioning his form, and claiming some sort of injury are dingbats. Happened earlier in the year (you were a leading dingbat) and happening again just because he isn't best afield or No.1 in the AFL player ratings. Could he play better? Yes, but the over the top rubbish is silly.

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
So, in the words of their coach, port are aiming to "terrorise" Dusty this week...
Let's see how that works out for them.
If he’s not careful he’s going to turn into a parody of the Karate Kid cobra kai sensei. Perhaps he’ll urge his chargers to ‘sweep the leg’ next.

Attachments

• 3FFB00E7-2310-4447-B5C0-CAF78A4B2B07.jpeg
    3FFB00E7-2310-4447-B5C0-CAF78A4B2B07.jpeg
    37.3 KB · Views: 3

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Hinkley has lost the plot.

So has Kockie after having a crack at Crazy Vossy for having a chat with the Blues Aints et al.

Maybe Vossy is next in line at Poort, and with Kenny getting closer to getting the arse Kockie is getting twitchy doesn't want his plan B getting poached.

Hinkley is possibly two or three losses from getting the arse.

Hopefully we inflict one of them tomorrow, and hopefully it is a heavy one just to get the Tiggie Train going up a gear

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
So has Kockie after having a crack at Crazy Vossy for having a chat with the Blues Aints et al.

Maybe Vossy is next in line at Poort, and with Kenny getting closer to getting the arse Kockie is getting twitchy doesn't want his plan B getting poached.

Hinkley is possibly two or three losses from getting the arse.

Hopefully we inflict one of them tomorrow, and hopefully it is a heavy one just to get the Tiggie Train going up a gear

Totally agree.
We can put the first nail in tommorow if we are fair dickum.
One minute they said it was ok for voss to apply for the Carlton job, then the plastic President comes out and bags him in public.
Port Adelaide is in no mans land.
Mixed messages and unbelievably bad coaching.
Personally how has Hinkley has lasted this long on the back of one final series 5 years ago?
Its ridiculous.
Lyon Hinkley and Scott are finished.
Cant believe the footy media blow them up as quality coaches

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
I think those questioning his form, and claiming some sort of injury are dingbats. Happened earlier in the year (you were a leading dingbat) and happening again just because he isn't best afield or No.1 in the AFL player ratings. Could he play better? Yes, but the over the top rubbish is silly.

So you’re happy with his form?
You’d be the only one. Check out Fyfe, Cripps and Bontempelli and tell me you’re happy where Dusty is at?
He’s capable of 50% more. We’ve all seen it.
And yes, I expect him to get 30 disposals a game. Because he can

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Happy for Dusty to be on cruise control, just sortin out little aspects of his game while the entire team shares the load of winning games n reaching finals. More than likely the oppo heat n focus will come off Dusty just a smidgin if he's not presently owning games.
We all know Dusty's got a stonkin big V8 biturbo just burbling along at the moment, we'll let him cut loose n sink the slipper in come finals time.

Reactions: 1 users

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
30 disposals and almost BOG today.
That’s all I asked for.
Apologies to those who want him to coast and just do the team things

Reactions: 1 user

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Was bloody good today. The team is rolling alright at the moment and it's a great sign that Martin doesn't always have to play at full tilt for the Tigers to win. Reckon he is slowly but surely working his way into the tail end of the season and will be ready to pounce when September arrives. Great signs from Martin and we all know what he is capable of in big games.
Martin is prowling.

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
After a 2 week lull, he was BOG for mine. Still room for new heights as he rarely gets brought into the game by his teammates when up forward. His handballing to advantage is pretty bloody underrated.

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
I think Dusty is very aware of the unfortunate disaster of 2018 and is building to play a big finals role. The swag is returning. And I love swag around finals time. Blokes who see it as their right to be on the big stage and who can lift a gear. Hoping Dusty, Stack, Bolton, Caddy, Lynch, Rioli go into the finals with full confidence. Jack instils this air of superiority and expectation in the new players better than any leader I have seen. Great time to be a Tiger.