Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Half dozen in a so, so night.

All timers do that folks.

Beast.

Reactions: 3 users
Funnily enough I think hes been poor and kicked 6. Fumbling all night but been dangerous in front of the sticks all game.

Edwards bog

Agree. Edwards was sensational.
We struggled when Martin was in the centre, but he was unbelievable up forward.
Edwards set the game our way for in the 2nd.

Reactions: 1 user
Totally stunk it up. Should be dropped, but luckily for him fluked 6 arsey goals to keep him in the side, maybe.

Reactions: 1 users
just got here ...one page on dusty s game... It's the old cliche looks up "match winner" in the dictionary and there is a photo of Dusty.

Lest I be accused of living in the past, there was a muscLe bound centre in the late 60s who Hafey would swing to the goal square when need arose. He once kicked 8 in a half. That was half a Damn century ago. You cannot manufacture such champion

Dust Storms are my new favourite meteorological event, easy.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Smart play by the coach. He wasn't on so Hardwick starts him forward in the second half. Did Ok...
Yep, he was getting caned in the first quarter, and was giving up easy kicks to the opposition. Great coaching. However, he needs a talking to, his midfield game lacked intensity.

Totally stunk it up. Should be dropped, but luckily for him fluked 6 arsey goals to keep him in the side, maybe.
yeah, maybe...o_O Got killed in the middle, but the reality is he kicked 6 goals and will once again be the first picked, as we all know he should be. Hyperbole might get responses but it doesn't get you respect.

A big fat tattooed toe has jammed its way into the door, and is pushing very very hard. Who is the No1 Tiger of all?

So we have KB, Royce, St Francis, et al, as our legends and immortals.

Dusty’s not there yet, but what more do you think he needs to do to approach that level...?

He needs another Premiership for sure. Maybe another B&F or two?

Finals is your insignia. He's about a Colonel atm and very very close to promotion.

He hardly played in the middle. Might have been a planned move. Some of those frees against him were ridiculous. Still had 13 contested possessions, 6 goals and a goal assist and 10 score involvements, and gained over 300 metres. For any other player that would have been called a sensational game.

Reactions: 4 users