Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I'm still not convinced that we've seen the full Richmond playbook yet. I would love to see the stats but Dusty sitting in the goal square doesn't seem as common. Only 17 goals this year, basically one per. And had three in the North debacle. Take those out and it's even less. Reckon his heat map would show someone getting more ball behind centre. Every final we have won Dusty has been damaging forward of centre. We know what Dusty 1 out does.

But here's the rub, how many times have we had Dusty, Cotch, Ross and Graham in the same side? Not once by my calculation's.

Hello September.....
Add the Fish and it's Hello 2020.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
A ripper bit of statistical nonsense.

Dusty is credited with 14 disposals, 6 goals and 10 clangers on Saturday night!

Doesn't that mean 2 of his goals were clangers?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne

Free kicks against are clangers, so that counts for 7 of them.

Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015

Yes Et..... Either Dusty is a genius .... or better still, his 'goal assist' :eyes to Jack is a contested possession!:rotfl2

Studio_20190909_122320.jpg

• Love

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
I'll be honest ... he looked waay off in the first 1/4, bad passes, poor disposal.... proved me very wrong for the next 3!...

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Free kicks against are clangers, so that counts for 7 of them.

Even his free against are legendary. I loved the arrogance of his frees against, the HTB to Hodge was superb. He did not even attempt to dispose of it, he just lay there and had a little rest.

• Haha

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Even his free against are legendary. I loved the arrogance of his frees against, the HTB to Hodge was superb. He did not even attempt to dispose of it, he just lay there and had a little rest.

In real time live, that looked like Hodge belted him in the throat and Dusty was expecting the free

I haven't seen a replay yet.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Wanted to get this cut up earlier but was digging trenches etc;

Simply incredible.

The more I watch his 5th the more he reminds me of Lethal .....

Them poor try hards booing him Saturday night. ... still gotta another 5 to go on this contract :eyes :rotfl2

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
It's not rocket science to say Dusty is the key on Friday night to the outcome of this game.

Of more interest is how he will go against Cam Guthrie who's clearly going to get the job again & has been in good form himself with a strong game against WC.
Dusty exploded in the 2017 QF once Guthrie went off with a calf injury & turned the game on it's head but before that he was pretty well held.
You can bet your bottom dollar Scott will look to tag him out of the game this week. How Dusty (& his team mates) cope with that will be interesting & important..

Reactions: 1 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
It's not rocket science to say Dusty is the key on Friday night to the outcome of this game.

Of more interest is how he will go against Cam Guthrie who's clearly going to get the job again & has been in good form himself with a strong game against WC.
Dusty exploded in the 2017 QF once Guthrie went off with a calf injury & turned the game on it's head but before that he was pretty well held.
You can bet your bottom dollar Scott will look to tag him out of the game this week. How Dusty (& his team mates) cope with that will be interesting & important..
Agree TOO. If Dusty has one kryptonite it’s the hard tag. Yes we have the luxury of pushing him forward but for us to win Friday night we need him in peak performance in the guts.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

He was invisible when Guthrie was on the ground.
But Guthrie one on one in the forward line, would still worry Scott.