Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Tiger Superstar
Feb 28, 2008
Really looking forward to the extended interview with Dusty and Nick Reiwoldt 8.30pm tomorrow (Wed) night on Foxtel.
The small snippet from On The Coach was intriguing.
It’s like the great man has had a light bulb moment in the off season and has returned with serious intent.
Which is remarkable given his achievements to date.
I am sooo looking forward to his 2021 season.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

amc11

Tiger Rookie
Dec 7, 2018
Really looking forward to the extended interview with Dusty and Nick Reiwoldt 8.30pm tomorrow (Wed) night on Foxtel.
It’s like the great man has had a light bulb moment in the off season and has returned with serious intent.

They showed another snippet on AFL360 tonight during the player's segment with Jack Riewoldt & Eddie Betts. Looks great, Dustin looked relaxed with Nick, and how great is it to get this rare interview with even Jack said saying he's looking forward to it and he's heard it's pretty raw for "Duz".

Reactions: 1 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
The 4th goal will always be the most played, but that one was the hardest to kick. A cracker.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Good interview between Roo and Dusty. He said what we already know, but it's great to see the maturity in this bloke now.

Reactions: 4 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
If nothing else that little interview should put to rest the notion that Dustin is some sort of knucklehead. ... quite the opposite.
Intelligent, respectful and caring of his teammates and club.... I dunno, watching Dustin play just seems to make the world a better place for a couple hours. .. aren't we lucky!

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

tigerjoe

EAT 'EM ALIVE TIGERS!
Aug 24, 2003
Melbourne
Not sure where i saw it but Dusty said he wants his old man at the G to see him win a Grand Final. H/Sun I think?

I reckon you could just about put your house on us winning another flag(s) in the next couple of years.

I am still getting over the fact we have won 3 of the last 4?????

Reactions: 2 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
He has come a long way. Mature, articulate and empathetic. No wonder he is our spiritual captain.

Reactions: 3 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Same here 17.

He is really looking in absolutely ripping condition.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
The 4th goal will always be the most played, but that one was the hardest to kick. A cracker.
I reckon of of them were wow moments and especially o think the one in the third where it bounced. ...could have gone anywhere but went through for a goal.

But the last one was ‘ taking the p155 out of the Cats.

Masterful ...

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
So Dusty's into Women's footy, i guess that makes women's football Cool:cool:

How would 18 year old Ellie McKenzie feel with Dusty calling her a Jet!

Reactions: 3 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Not sure where i saw it but Dusty said he wants his old man at the G to see him win a Grand Final. H/Sun I think?

I reckon you could just about put your house on us winning another flag(s) in the next couple of years.

Same here. Joey.

Memory a little effected these days and it just seems I’ve been asleep and woken up to the news that the Tigers( while I’ve been asleep ) have won 3/4 Premiershios.

Just wow. Still tear up watching 2017. The first one!

And still we are not mentioned in the same breath as the Lions, Hawks or Cats.

That’s why I want 2021 so much.. but it will be tough. ..as each year is.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
The rest of the comp just sh1t their pants watching that.
Yep. I have a mad Crows neighbour who hates us, but after the watching our pre-season match he said, with some fear in his eyes, "Dusty is playing this pre-season like a final. God help us"

• Love

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

I believe we were essentially robbed of 4 in a row,

and won't rest until we get it

19/20. 21/22

back to back back to back

• Love
Reactions: 2 users