Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Should play. It'll be the 'Royce '73 Preliminary Final Effect'. Defenders will star panicing just from his presence.
I was at that game, Collingwood's CHB Ted Potter was b.o.g until the Rolls Royce came on in the 3rd and the Tigers lifted off.

Reactions: 6 users
Captain Dusty landed the 777 at 12.44pm at Brisbane airport.
Passengers commented how comfortable the ride was.
The 9000 Richmond supporters at the game tommorow night will get the same service

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Dr Peter Larkins on Sen said he believes he is in the risky category of re injuring it , has just started sprint work but hasnt done match simulation training yet , believes he would be much better prepared with another week ,

Dont Shoot the messanger , just repeating what he said :)

Dr Peter Larkins on Sen said he believes he is in the risky category of re injuring it , has just started sprint work but hasnt done match simulation training yet , believes he would be much better prepared with another week ,

Worth the risk. He’s the best player in the comp.

Dr Panic Larkin. If he’d had his way he would have amputated the leg.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I was at that game, Collingwood's CHB Ted Potter was b.o.g until the Rolls Royce came on in the 3rd and the Tigers lifted off.
I've commented on being at that game before Skull. Even though it was 49 years ago I still remember the roar and the excitement in the crowd when Royce came on after halftime.
Makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up just thinking about it. That game is one of my great footy memories.
When you look at his stats he only had 6 disposals and kicked 2 goals after he came on but the Pies were spooked, him just being there opened up opportunities for others.
That's why we need to play Dusty. When he goes forward he may well get Starcevich who would probably have gone to Bolton. Starcevich is their best defender and he can't man up everyone.

Reactions: 11 users
Every thing you read about Dusty hammy is fake news. Tigers saying he is playing is to keep Fagan mind focussed on Dusty & no one else. I expect Dusty to start in the centre with that flog Mathieson doing the tag. Thats where the action is not out on a half forward flank.

Reactions: 1 users
A fwd line of Lynch, Jack, Bolton, Mrj, Cumberland and Dusty is scary! If we get the ball fwd we will score heavily. It also means midfield minutes for Bolton which is a good thing

Reactions: 2 users
Want him to play well but I'm tempering expectations.
He's missed a heck of a lot of footy & it was only really the Weagles game this year where he looked like his old self.
I just want him to enjoy his footy & play with a smile. Good luck Dusty.

Reactions: 4 users
Forward pocket for a half, then he'll become aware of some part of his body, hammy being the most likely, and we'll see Shedda on

Reactions: 1 user
Front page Hearld Sun.
Dusty has done a DeGoey.
Unbelievable
The media hate us. The photo of dusty looks like he is 20 yrs old.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
Dont u love the fact there is no reporter or conversation comments
Cowards

Reactions: 1 users