Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
“Ex bikies boss Dean Martin has publicly apologised for shaming the Martin family name by being linked to a politician “
Now that headline I would like to see
“Ex bikies boss Dean Martin has disappeared without a trace after links to a Greens Senator were leaked to the public.
The serious loss of face for the Rebels is believed to have triggered the disappearance. According to a source from the Rebels, “We can’t have none of that filth infiltrating our ranks. It’s hard enough keeping our good name clean. Them Greens are nutters and we don’t need their whack job aggro. I personally know that Dog Martin is all good. He’s getting cleaned up after a serious mistake. He is a Rebel and always will be. Now get outta my way. Gotta get ridda the stench of Green. Aaaaaaaawwwwoooooooooo!”

AFL Superstar Dustin Martin (who recently recovered from a serious kidney injury, lost his deported bikie MC sergeant dad, assaulted someone with chopsticks, is requesting a trade to Sydney, was seen mingling with tennis legend Serena Williams, has links to crooked union figure Setka, doesn’t speak to the media, was shamed by Kevin Bartlett, hangs around party boy Dane Swan who has links to the criminal underworld, has a new tattoo on his neck, is arrogant and doesn’t attend club events, does what he wants at Richmond, gets paid millions, touched a strippers breast, was seen touring Arden Street, and unjustifiably refuses to allow media access to his private life) refused to comment.

“What a *&$! bloke” tweeted Port Adelaide legend and award winning AFL journalist and commentator Kane Cornes.
“Dustin Martin should have to report to Gil McLachlan and explain why he has continued links to an outlawed MC. Not acceptable.”

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
“Ex bikies boss Dean Martin has disappeared without a trace after links to a Greens Senator were leaked to the public.
The serious loss of face for the Rebels is believed to have triggered the disappearance. According to a source from the Rebels, “We can’t have none of that filth infiltrating our ranks. It’s hard enough keeping our good name clean. Them Greens are nutters and we don’t need their whack job aggro. I personally know that Dog Martin is all good. He’s getting cleaned up after a serious mistake. He is a Rebel and always will be. Now get outta my way. Gotta get ridda the stench of Green. Aaaaaaaawwwwoooooooooo!”

AFL Superstar Dustin Martin (who recently recovered from a serious kidney injury, lost his deported bikie MC sergeant dad, assaulted someone with chopsticks, is requesting a trade to Sydney, was seen mingling with tennis legend Serena Williams, has links to crooked union figure Setka, doesn’t speak to the media, was shamed by Kevin Bartlett, hangs around party boy Dane Swan who has links to the criminal underworld, has a new tattoo on his neck, is arrogant and doesn’t attend club events, does what he wants at Richmond, gets paid millions, touched a strippers breast, was seen touring Arden Street, and unjustifiably refuses to allow media access to his private life) refused to comment.

“What a *&$! bloke” tweeted Port Adelaide legend and award winning AFL journalist and commentator Kane Cornes.
“Dustin Martin should have to report to Gil McLachlan and explain why he has continued links to an outlawed MC. Not acceptable.”
Brilliant TT. I only had time to write up the headline. Didn’t get a chance to go to my thources for the whole story like you did :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Reckon we are two weeks away from ”Dustin Martin seen training looking in fantastic condition” article.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Suprised he hasn't been picked up by the Saints
Give it one more year - still a good chance to be their long-awaited and hunted "Big Fish" for Wossy, after another underwhelming year at the Bummers; Scott will be far less tolerant.

checkside

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2005
Australia
Reckon we are two weeks away from ”Dustin Martin seen training looking in fantastic condition” article.
I actually thought there was one of these out there already but I’m wrong. I have been told he’s looking to be in very good shape. Hopefully he’d headspace is too.

Reactions: 5 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
FFS another article that, (I assume),has nothing to do with Dusty? but is headlined for clickbait :

Article Image

Dustin Martin’s manager in new legal fight​

Dustin Martin’s manager Ralph Carr is in a legal costs battle over tweets about Victoria’s lockdown response. SUBSCRIBE for the full story.

Last edited:

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
FFS another article that, (I assume),has nothing to do with Dust?y but is headlined for clickbait :

Article Image

Dustin Martin’s manager in new legal fight​

Dustin Martin’s manager Ralph Carr is in a legal costs battle over tweets about Victoria’s lockdown response. SUBSCRIBE for the full story.
This is so ridiculous. Nothing to do with Dusty, yet somehow the media wish to try and link it to him, obtusely.
Why is it that they had to highlight Dustin Martin's manager for god's sake.
Even had to post a photo of Dusty for good measure.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Noticed a lady today wearing yellow and black tracky and sporting a female version of a Duz haircut with a hair bun on top. Looked good and bit like him too.