Dusty must be happy not going to roos | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dusty must be happy not going to roos

rush

Tiger Cub
Jul 4, 2005
Given the rabble that they are , imagine if he gone with them instead of staying with us

Reactions: 1 users
They trail a totally uninterested WC by a point at half time and looked like a vfa side doing it.

Reactions: 1 user
If anyone is watching the game at the moment, surely the only thing missing is Benny Hill music. This is close to one of the worst games I've ever watched.....and that's including close enough to 40 years of Richmond shitness

Reactions: 1 user
If anyone is watching the game at the moment, surely the only thing missing is Benny Hill music. This is close to one of the worst games I've ever watched.....and that's including close enough to 40 years of Richmond shitness
Thought that myself. I’ve watched bits and pieces and every time it seems as though North is going out of it’s way to give the game to the Eagles. Not sure I’ve ever seen a worse team which is saying something given some of the Richmond teams I saw between 1972 and 2017.

Not sure what it says about the Eagles. Can’t see how they can win a final away from Optus Stadium.