Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Having a great patch of form. Know how to shrug and drop the body to get those head high tackles too. Getting plenty of those frees just like Selwood..

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
CC TIGER said:
Back to his shut down best, hope the Elastoplast holds together
He had the job done in Germany where they use a higher quality Elastenplastein version I think.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Smoking Aces said:
Massive game. Took some very important marks and stopped certain goals.

Did that and was just as good on the ground.

If I was a small forward I would not want to play on Grimes. No chance in the air.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
casper68 said:
Not only do we have the best Riewoldt,we have the best Grimes too.
Be nice if we had the best Selwood n Talia as well.

Just out of curiosity which would be the best Scott brother?????

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
casper68 said:
Not only do we have the best Riewoldt,we have the best Grimes too.
I agree on the 2nd one but as much as I love Jack his cousin is a bona fide superstar.

Time will tell I guess but if Jack plays at the level Nick has done in the 2nd half of his career we are in for a great ride

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
TigerMasochist said:
Be nice if we had the best Selwood n Talia as well.

Just out of curiosity which would be the best Scott brother?????

The one with the dark short cropped hair

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Grimes is quickly becoming a smaller version of rance. tight marking, good in the air, mops up and creates run out of defence. these 2 are vital to our set up.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
His best game since versus Sydney in 2012(?) at the MCG.

Looks like the Clag on the hamstrings is working.

Stylo

Tiger Champion
Oct 13, 2012
Is it just me or has he revamped his kicking action something fierce? He's firing lasers lately.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Stylo said:
Is it just me or has he revamped his kicking action something fierce? He's firing lasers lately.
he hits some brilliant bullet offensive switch kicks. A great left-footer across his body to Jack on Friday night too. High-risk, high-reward, nailed it.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Stylo said:

Dunno Stylo. I almost thought he couldn't couldnt kick and could only punch the ball away. ;D

Times have certainly changed, same as his game. He's going up a notch or two, maybe some confidence in his body?