Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
joelatengo said:
Agree with this. Given he has a bit of spring in his step the constant head ducking, shoulder shrugging, is not a good look for him IMHO

He was almost looking to change his last name to Selwood.
Both have mastered the art of working within the rules to the advantage of his team, n I doubt there'd be an honest football fan who wouldn't have wanted J. Selwood. on his team since he was drafted. With or without the duck n shrug.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Not the perfect back but more than holds his own over whole match. I saw no different on Sunday. More good than bad and does one thing more than others - he doesn't give up.
An integral part of a solid defence this year.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
year of the tiger said:
his last qtr had it all - I assume he was trying to lift the tigers in the 4th when we were under pressure but it cost us at least one goal
The early part of his last quarter mirrored the team. Got ahead of himself and tried to play like a millionaire.

Stick to the basics Dylan

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
spook said:
He's rarely beaten. And he's nasty. Two praiseworthy qualities.

Agree, sort has that Hardwick / david King quality as a player.
Loves to stir the post.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Good at cheating to win free kicks too. Don't mind the odd mistake , prefer him to back himself.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
Yeah, I like him. Very rarely beaten one on one.

He'd be an awkward guy to play on.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Yes was very very good last night. His form in the second half of the year has been very good.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Something just kind of happened in the Collingwood game and from them on Dylan has just gone from strength to strength. Major part of one of the best backlines in the competition.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Tigers of Old said:
I love this blokes work. Another vital piece of the back 6.
Yep there's no real Silk back there, but there pretty much all hard as cats heads an all match up on different types an most importantly work for each other....Grimes is massive to our September hopes

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Is much harder at the contest in the past few weeks. He's not the biggest bloke but hits it like he's bigger than everyone. Gets the ball going our way and also has some nice soft touch when needed. Loving his work