Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Grimes form continues to rise & with it our fortunes. Arguably our best player tonight over the journey.

He has been good for the last 5 years but he has been exceptional in the last 3 years.
He has been good since the day he bumped the North player in the final.

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
The report was rubbish, incidental contact, nothing to see here . . . but that would be expecting logic from the match review idiot.

What actually ends up happening is anyone's guess, but, given his name isn't Ablett maybe he will get a fine.

DS

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
on the footy field, Dylan is like your former best mates wife ....

really good at pretending not to be a psychopath

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
He has been good for the last 5 years but he has been exceptional in the last 3 years.
He has been good since the day he bumped the North player in the final.
That's one of the moments when you knew this guy gave his all, just like Rance, left everything he had on the field. Running down Jayden Steph/Stevenson, what ever that gambling jerks name is, after giving him a 10m headstart, was another example of Grimma and his intensity.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Grimey has had a magnificent 5 or 6 weeks but thought tonight was his best especially with his partner in crime Tigga absent.
Showed great leadership in defence. Huge game from the champ.

Reactions: 6 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Thought he had his worst game for a long time last week.
Champions always respond.
Star

mainlandy

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2004
Mont Albert
There was a situation in the last, I think it was on Footscray’s half forward line, the ball was in the ground and Grimes I think had 3 opponents around him scrapping for the ball, Footscray should have cleared it easy but Grimes just willed himself to make sure they would not clear it, forced a ball up. To me this just sums him up, last quarter up by heaps but he still goes in like a nutcase. Love him

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
How good was his followup tackle on Caleb Daniel late in the piece. Never gives up.
Having said that, you know your team has a great culture when players go above and beyond in the dying minutes.
Riewoldt gets a mention too for that non-mark after the siren.

Reactions: 1 users