Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
How tough? Optimus was at his bulldozing best last night. Not many can straight line a ball like he does.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
This bloke is a star. We have always known it but finally getting the outside recognition.

Need him to repeat his recent dominance over Cameron this week.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
The Grimes/Cameron match up is always fascinating.
Both in great form. I'll back our champ in to beat him again.

really looking forward to it.

I really love Charlie. probably my favourite non-tiger.

something I love about the match up, is Charlie is a nice guy on field, whereas Grimesy is a psychopath.

I feel like until Charlie gets in touch with his inner *smile* (if Chimp has one, then Charlie must?),

Grimesy is going to own him.

I'll get very worried if Charlie belted Grimes in the ear, kicked a goal and stood over him miming pissing all over him while reving his motorbike.

I guess it would signal the end of my admiration for Charlie?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Charlie's going to ride his motorbike up the ground and hope to beat Grimes back to goal, but our system will tag team and leave Grimes to mop up the rushed Lions kick that plops straight into his waiting arms.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Had one of the worst first halves I have seen him play in a long time. Got better as the game went on.

Reactions: 3 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Dylan getting on the front foot and showing the messages he receives on Instagram including death threats. Reminding EssenDon sports it’s just a game.

The sycophant journos will now have to come out in support of Dyl.

• Angry
Reactions: 5 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Dylan getting on the front foot and showing the messages he receives on Instagram including death threats. Reminding EssenDon sports it’s just a game.

People are losing the plot.
Whats with the death threats??
Its a game ffs.
Only in Australia you can make death threats and the thing that happens is you lose your membership.
What a joke.
2 years jail will stop death threats.

• Angry

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Media cause all this crap

exactly,
channel 7 showed it at least 10 times. Foxtel has worn out the vision.
How many other decision weren't paid?
If Essendon supporters think they lost on the back of 2 iffy decisions, then they dont watch the game properly.
We shouldve won by 10+ goals.

Reactions: 11 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003

Real quality people those Essendon supporters. Callan Ward has also received death threats from them.

Hopefully the police track them down. Social media is a scourge on society. Particularly Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. The world would be a far better place without it.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
People are losing the plot.
Whats with the death threats??
Its a game ffs.
Only in Australia you can make death threats and the thing that happens is you lose your membership.
What a joke.
2 years jail will stop death threats.

Bloody oath Zipps.
Agree with you.
You make threats to kill in person ‘jail’
The anonymous gutless ‘keyboard warriors’ nothing happens , but their accounts closed, wrap on the knuckles, membership cancelled.

Woopy doo.

These people ( most of them ) would never say boo to your face and most accounts are fake.

What’s going on with people & the world ?????

Reactions: 3 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Real quality people those Essendon supporters. Callan Ward has also received death threats from them.

Hopefully the police track them down. Social media is a scourge on society. Particularly Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. The world would be a farbetter place without it.

Well written Ridley.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Grimes was great. He has some real attitude but never shows emotion. I'm sure this riles up opponents. He's ours. Whingers would love him in their team.

Reactions: 2 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
What’s going on with people & the world ?????
i think they're bored and out of their minds with stir crazy.
This Covid situation has only enhanced that they have F - all going on in their lives and do not know how to occupy themselves.
People are overly fragile now for better or worse, and the Media are a large part of the blame.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
So glad Dylan took a stand on this.

I don't care how privileged players may be, no one should receive death threats from doing their job.

Reactions: 6 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
It’s a shame they’re focusing on all this staging rubbish, because Dylan is one of the toughest blokes in the game. Remember the foot/ankle injury against the Eagles last year, and he came back on and finished the game? Genuine hard man.

Reactions: 2 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
AFL needs to step in here. The same clubs supporters involved each time. Strip them of points, draft picks and ensure the Police press criminal charges.

Interesting that the so called independent AFL media team is not prepared to report on this story! Rather just have another crack at Lynch

Last edited: