Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
Might be a break glass and play him V Essendon if that game is do or die? Can see him any earlier than the last game (Dusty)
3 weeks to go then a week off before finals. Gives Dusty 4 weeks for it to heal and get strong enough to play with the dynamic power we love to see. Keep him until the finals.

Last edited:

5SKULL5

What stands in the way, becomes the way!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne
If the Tigers do make the finals, most likely it will be an interstate game, Freo, Swans or Bris, so hopefully we can get Dusty and Dylan back.

Reactions: 1 user

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
I reckon Grimseys strain looks like a 6 weeker considering his past. I don't think we will see again this year finals or not

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
I reckon Grimseys strain looks like a 6 weeker considering his past. I don't think we will see again this year finals or not
I agree. Particularly as it was a high hamstring in the area he struggled with a decade ago. On that basis it's not a regular hamstring injury. At this late stage I think we'll be planning for finals without him which will be a huge loss regardless of his relatively patchy form. I'll be very surprised to see him again this year sadly.

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
I think Dylan has been quite average this year as has Nank. We can cover him to an extent if no one else from the remaining backline go down.

We put Balta back there.

Reactions: 1 user

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
It sounds as though Dylan has a hamstring tear in the area of his original problems so that has to be concerning. We all know about his expanding business so maybe he might decide that this hammy problem resurfacing will be the catalyst to retiring at seasons end and put his efforts into his future

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Dylan could possibly be closer to retiring than many would expect I reckon.

I think next year could well see him out. When is he contracted to?

He hasn't looked himself all season, maybe its the captaincy maybe its other things.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Dylan could possibly be closer to retiring than many would expect I reckon.

I think next year could well see him out. When is he contracted to?

He hasn't looked himself all season, maybe its the captaincy maybe its other things.
Contracted till end 2023

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Stay tuned kids.
Last Sundeys game might be his last.
I can't see him staying on.
He looks exhausted .
Why would he take on the captaincy if he was thinking retirement ? I know things can change but I reckon he still thought he had at least 2 years left in him when accepting the role.

Reactions: 2 users