Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Just on the captaincy we should remember that our greatest modern captain in the last 40 years and an amazing chimpion of all time had struggled early on.
Struggled with the balance, struggled with trying to do too much, struggled with own form.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Just on the captaincy we should remember that our greatest modern captain in the last 40 years and an amazing chimpion of all time had struggled early on.
Struggled with the balance, struggled with trying to do too much, struggled with own form.
Chimpion !! Love it

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
if he has sack the conditioning staff as it is getting beyond a joke soft tissue wise.

if you think about who is getting hammies this year it's all the older players, with Balta the only exception.

As players age they get more susceptible to soft tissue injuries, simple as that.

Reactions: 2 users

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
if you think about who is getting hammies this year it's all the older players, with Balta the only exception.

As players age they get more susceptible to soft tissue injuries, simple as that.
Don't see it happening at other clubs though

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
He has had a horrible year and the hamstring stamped it yesterday.
Not sure we need to give Grimes the burden of Captain when we had a 3 time premiership Captain on the books.
Hope it's not the end.

• Sad
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com

Not just limited to the older players.
Banks did his hamstring early in the season. McIntosh also had hamstring issues.
Rob Inness absence appears to have been felt.
Good timing for Burge to exit..I remember when he apologised to Grimes early in the season after the first aggravation of his hamstring.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Not just limited to the older players.
Banks did his hamstring early in the season. McIntosh also had hamstring issues.
Rob Inness absence appears to have been felt.
Good timing for Burge to exit..I remember when he apologised to Grimes early in the season after the first aggravation of his hamstring.
fair ToO

Reactions: 1 user

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
With his history I reckon he will be back for the prelim.
Hopefully cherry ripe for the gf against the swans

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014

And the cold weather? Hate this winter, feels colder than last year.

Reactions: 1 user

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Grimes to miss the rest of the home and away season with a short term hamstring injury.
Martin back training with the main group as he recovers from his hamstring injury