Eddie The Editor | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Eddie The Editor

Bunnerz

Richmond are cool man
Aug 12, 2003
Geelong
McGuire is running the AFL its a joke, no fines for that halftime brawl. Two rich club, coll/carl.

Early in the year, dogs/saints, poor clubs
get fined, its *smile* MCGUIRE.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I was a bit bemused there were no charges from that game too, but I wouldn't hold it against Eddie.

The AFL are too inconsistant. There's no doubt they have their favoured clubs they want to see do well.

Still as much as I can't stand Eddie I admire what he's done for his team. I wish we had someone with that passion and nous.

He's not there to be liked by a Tiger supporter like me though. He's there solely to look after Collingwood and he does it well. Worse luck. ???

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Yep, Eddie is a tireless brown collar worker for the Collingwood Football club. Just show him the ass and he'll kiss it.

RFC not KFC

Tiger Superstar
May 2, 2003
I live opposite Vic Park unfortunately and every night I wait in the driveway with the engine running in the hope Heady McLiar will chase a ball on to the road.

I loathe this tosser.