Elimination Final - Richmond Vs Collingwood | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Elimination Final - Richmond Vs Collingwood

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
3-6 24 Us

-0-1-1 Pies

Should really put them to sword.

Is the wind quite strong ( guys there ). Chol has been thumping it. Gee he is a lovely kick. Hope he makes it. Defence is his best position in my book.

Wildcat

Tiger Superstar
Oct 25, 2012
23.21.159 said:
Optimistic here but does anyone have a link that works outside Australia?

Doesnt seem to be any feeds on streaming sites. However if you had a vpn you could use that 7 link posted earlier.

Mikee

Will we ever get there?
Feb 21, 2003
Melbourne
Very good qtr but we had the assistance of a strong breeze. C Ellis our best that qtr, Hampson very good, Miles getting alot of it, Morris still crashing packs and running around like looney, not up to it, Chol, Moore solid. Lloyd getting a heap of it around half fwd but hurrying his kicks a little, wasted a few shots although under pressure. Stengle & Bolton look dangerous when they are near it.

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
Something to build on with Cellis.

Takes Griggs spot without a doubt in time. Winning a fair amount of ball.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Hampson....what more can I say.

Griff: standard. Batch the same.

But good to see we are playing the same style of footy as the senior team.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Great goal by Moore. He has the tools to be a key forward that can apply the pressure required

E

easy_tiger

Griff is gonna make the SC meeting really tough.

the one step mm perfect bomb to Moore was mouth watering

when $hai gets involved, my computer cant keep up. He pixelates.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
In case anyone else is without a video or audio feed, here's the lice stats page:
http://websites.sportstg.com/round_info.cgi?a=MATCH&fixture=124956745&c=1-118-0-436949-0&pool=1001

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Griff if he continues doing just that , will place the match committee a huge nightmare decision to make

37 us
1 Pies for you 23.

E

easy_tiger

TigerForce said:

griffo indeed.

for those reading, miles honored a lead. griff OH mark, stuck it straight through from 40

griff a real aerial presence.