Elimination Final - Richmond Vs Collingwood | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Elimination Final - Richmond Vs Collingwood

Chris Mayne stats :

1 x 50m penalty against.

Worth every penny of his 450k contract.

DirtyDogTiger said:
Can you put the link up Baloo?

Giardiasis said:
If you want to watch it outside of vic, go to the seven website and put a melbourne postcode in.

https://au.tv.yahoo.com/plus7/live/

Rest assured both of $hai Bolton and Corey Ellis will be very good players. $hai with another pre-season or two will become a lightning player. I'd like to see him with another 5-8 kilos on him.
Ellis just needs to believe he can play at the highest level. He's such a measured and composed player.

Gee got there first goal.

Too much hand balling to a player under the pump.

Not out of it. Lifted.

Them 8
Us 38

Menadue running well but disposal terrible.

Corey Ellis and Miles dominant.

Corey Ellis is looking like the classy, time and space player that Balmey believes in.

BOG by a margin to half time

Miles killing it as usual. He should be picked for the finals. Perfect grunt player for a high pressure game.

Loving Ciallis' game.

HT us 38
Pies 9

Some of our kicking forward was let's say below par.

Pies played better that quarter but couldn't apply scoreboard pressure.

Bests for us-

Miles
Hunt
Lloyd
Ellis
short
Moore

And Griff Hampy Chol doing well too.

waiting said:
HT us 38
Pies 9

Some of our kicking forward was let's say below par.

Pies played better that quarter but couldn't apply scoreboard pressure.

Bests for us-

Miles
Hunt
Lloyd
Ellis
short
Moore

And Griff Hampy Chol doing well too.
Indeed it has, quite terrible actually.

Chols kicking has improved. He still runs around like a headless chook though.

evo said:
Chols kicking has improved. He still runs around like a headless chook though.
Mabs has always been a decent kick, and a bit more composed than he use to be.

Gosh C Ellis and Miles are very good in this game! Loving Ellis especially as he oozes class. Griff doing well also. I do worry about Morris a little. Chol doing well in defence.

Mab's didn't do much wrong in Pies only goal, played in front but there just happened to be a Giraffe behind him ;D