Ellie Mckenzie | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ellie Mckenzie

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne

A rare shining light for our AFLW team

Reactions: 4 users
She is a standout with her kicking.

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats to Ellie for making the All Australian squad in her first season!
Harriet Cordner, Monique Conti and Katie Brennan also named

Reactions: 5 users
We were lucky enough to have Gabby Seymour in 3121 yesterday what a ripper young lady , I think she’s listed at 175cm , however seemed to be even shorter , does an incredible job in the ruck considering

Reactions: 4 users
We were lucky enough to have Gabby Seymour in 3121 yesterday what a ripper young lady , I think she’s listed at 175cm , however seemed to be even shorter , does an incredible job in the ruck considering

I'll bet she was smiling :D Seems to be always smiling.

I think her volleyball background helps with the leap in the ruck. Love her attitude.

Reactions: 1 user