Errrr was that a free Plug in the Sunday Age | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Errrr was that a free Plug in the Sunday Age

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Was that a free plug I read in Sunday's Age for PRE ??? Compliments of Leaping Larry.:-\

The Leapster did a brief speil about unofficial footy web-sites compared to the staid, clinical dreary official AFL sites.

He suggested that the unofficial Richmond site and its forum was a "humourous" site with some of the witty comments etc. I wonder if it was us he was referring too.

Only problem was he called the site Puntroad.com :mad:

I will try and type the piece tonight

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Nah don't think we can claim that one KL....there is a new site around called puntroad...... they could have called it puntroadtrafficjam or something else to make the sites easier to differentiate, ha. ;D

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Ahhh... bu-mer.

And here I thought we had hit celebrity status ;D