Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I wonder if they've reached out to Peggy yet

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I'm surprised that yesterdays man, Kevin Sheedy can't sort the Bombers out. He's probably networking for the coaches job.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Turns out he wasn't the messiah they were looking for.

Time to go out and try to find another one.

That should fix things.

They have a lot bigger problems there than the coach. Every person involved in the drug cheating needs to depart before they have any hope of success.

Reactions: 4 users

Fighting Fury

Tiger Army
Jul 17, 2003
The Essendonians loom large. Very powerful coterie
What is hird doing in 2023...is he available?

Reactions: 2 users

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
Always an utterly glorious time when Essendon are in the internal wars again. Just luv it.

But geez they are total morons, once again its a President who gets the arse/is forced out. Dont get me wrong, thought Brasher was a bit of an arrogant flog every time I heard him on the radio .... but they just don't get it.

It's their internal footy dept that isn't working b/c of the old boys entitlement of Sheedy, Dodoro, Wellman, etc, etc. etc.

So, the sackings should be Xavier Campbell who hired these flogs and they need to get rid of Dodoro and his cronies.
Their team is totally unbalanced on the park and that's on Dodoro.
Their internal culture is a mess b/c of the cronyism. They can keep turning over head coaches but their problems are deeply embedded in their culture and footy dept. They dont want to see it b/c too many ppl need to keep their job.

Would not surprise at all that Mahoney pisses off. He will be scapegoated soon enough.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

jimbob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 20, 2008
Traralgon
I'm surprised that yesterdays man, Kevin Sheedy can't sort the Bombers out. He's probably networking for the coaches job.
Too busy agitating to get Hird back. He is the saviour. He can ride into Tullamarine on his white horse, holding his flaming sword on high while proclaiming to all and sundry…’I’m baaaaaaaackk”……… That should cheer Robbo up too. He has been crying since Hird got the lemonade and sars.

It is stunning to think that after what he helped implement that they would want him anywhere near the Club. And this extraordinary thought process that has them genuinely believing that “essendon” people are superior to others. Long may they continue to hold the club back by believing that. They whiteanted Knights because he wasn’t seen as one of “them”. Rutten is on a hiding to nothing.

They overlook little things like:

Matthews - 4 flags coaching at clubs he didn’t play at.
Malthouse - 2 flags
Hardwick - 3 flags
Clarkson - 4 flags
Roos (50/50 Roy’s and Sydney)
bevo (50/50 Saints and dogs)
Goodwin - 1 flag so far
Simpson - 1 flag
Longmire - 1 flag
Chris Scott - 1 flag
bomber Thompson - 2 flags

Could go on but won’t as I am getting bored. The last dyed in the wool Essendon player who coached a flag at Essendon was John Coleman in 1965.

57 years ago…………

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Bummers in collapse. Just heard Rutten's told to PO and put Giansiracusa as interim......of course against Richmond.

Couldn't these f*cknuts wait til AFTER next round???

• Wow