Every time something happens.......... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Every time something happens..........

tassiedave

Wingman of the future!
Aug 5, 2003
??? Every time a player retires or a coach gets the sack it seems to be us they play the next week. Is there a conspiracy against us or what?
This week its Nathan Burke, making it an emotional game for St Kilda, earlier this year it was McCarthy's 1st game back, then there was Mick (I'll punch you in the back of the head 'cause I can't beat you any other way & I'm a thug) Martyn wearing his fathers jumper., and the list goes on & on.

Why us?????????

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Hiya tassiedave, welcome to PuntRoadEnd. :)

Yeah we've copped our fair share of this kind of game, but when all's said and done if the team don't have the mindset and determination to lift a notch to over ride the extra emotion then I wonder how they'd ever handle finals atmosphere and pressure.
Then again maybe it's why they never do play finals. :'(

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
How badly are we going that we sit here and cry OH NO not us again whenever some one announces a special game. Hope no supporters from other clubs read this, they would be cackin themselves laughing at the MIGHTY TIGERS.

FoX

Tiger Cub
Jul 27, 2003
TigerMasochist said:
How badly are we going that we sit here and cry OH NO not us again whenever some one announces a special game. Hope no supporters from other clubs read this, they would be cackin themselves laughing at the MIGHTY TIGERS.

They dont need to look at this site to start that, just point to the fixture starting from rd. 9

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
FoX said:
TigerMasochist said:

They dont need to look at this site to start that, just point to the fixture starting from rd. 9

They don't need to look at this site or look at the ladder - all they have to do is look at our coach, the DUD himself and think 'jees, they really are on a road to nowhere!!'.