Fade Out Flashbacks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Fade Out Flashbacks

Macca68

I'm a llama!
Mar 30, 2003
Anybody else getting horror flashbacks from the 90/00's with these bl00dy fade outs??

Yes, not looking forward to seeing Dimma pulling his hair out like Tony Jewell did way back then (1987 I'm pretty sure it was), although TJ didnt have much hair back then so at least Dimma has a head start there!

Reactions: 1 user
Anybody else getting horror flashbacks from the 90/00's with these bl00dy fade outs??
after years of therapy of have accepted the horrors of those years. Please don’t remind me again

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Yes, not looking forward to seeing Dimma pulling his hair out like Tony Jewell did way back then (1987 I'm pretty sure it was), although TJ didnt have much hair back then so at least Dimma has a head start there!
1987 would have been KB. He just brushed it over the top.