Family Day Photos | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Family Day Photos

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Get your orders for photo's of your fave player in now.
Yes I realise it's still 11 days away but I'll be away from a computer for most of next week (Year 12 retreat) So I figured I'd post this now.

So far
Rosy: Dunc
Julz and richo's gal: Richo
Me: Dragga, Cougs, Pettifer and any other spunks that catch my eye :rollin
Diggler: King, Biddiscombe, Rogers ;)
Anyone else want a pic of a player not listed here?

I'll try and take photo's of most of the players but I'll make sure I get these players. Not to forget Koala's going as well so we should get some good pics between us. On that note anyone else going next Sunday?

A

admin

On that note anyone else going next Sunday?
Not me. :'(
I don't have any requests TG, I'll be happy if you just capture the general ambience of the day, ha.
Oh and if anyone feels so inclined and article for the main page would be appreciated too. :D

Khan

Lets Roar in 2004
Dec 17, 2002
Tigerland
My daughter Molly and I should be there as well. Will try to remember the camera.

The last time we went to a family day Molly had just turned 1 and she cheered and clapped with me when Benny took the stage to get his jumper. A very special moment

Lets Roar

Khan

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
ummm errrrrrrrrrrrrr what format has to be used to get pics on here?
i know stupid question for most on here but im of the age of typewriters,comodore 64 etc.
i am hopeful i will get this new age tech down pat before im 6ft under or we win our next flag whatever comes 1st ;D

A

admin

im of the age of typewriters,comodore 64 etc.
i am hopeful i will get this new age tech down pat before im 6ft under or we win our next flag whatever comes 1st ;D
Geez j2r you'll have us all saying your last rights like we did to a poster named Lenshearer once. ;D
I don't really understand your question sorry, but if anybody has pics they can scan in and send me I'll put them on the site so everybody can look at them.
Adding pictures direct to the message board uses too much bandwidth, but if you have a pic you want on here you can put a link to it.
I'll handpass to someone more technical if that's not enough info, ha.

Rampaging_Richo

Making the easy seem incredible
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
TG,

Would be most appreciative if you could get a snap of Tim Flemming, Billy Nicholls, Kelvin Moore, Sipthorpe and anyone else who still doesn't have a pic on the RFC official website :mad:

And get one of my boy Greg Tivendale with the footy in his hands, then give him a copy of that photo so that he understands what it is he needs to do when he runs out on the field ;D

johnson2richo2003

Dec 19, 2002
Geez j2r you'll have us all saying your last rights like we did to a poster named Lenshearer once.   ;D
I don't really understand your question sorry, but if anybody has pics they can scan in and send me I'll put them on the site so everybody can look at them.
Adding pictures direct to the message board uses too much bandwidth, but if you have a pic you want on here you can put a link to it.
I'll handpass to someone more technical if that's not enough info, ha.
exactly rosy i have no idea what im talking about let alone someone else trying to do when it comes to pc,s :D

A

admin

Whoops deleted the multiple posts there and almost took the original too ....Thats cheating bringing up 100 posts that way RR, ha.

johnson2richo2003

Dec 19, 2002
Whoops deleted the multiple posts there and almost took the original too  ....Thats cheating bringing up 100 posts that way RR, ha.
noticed your up to 582 rosy.how many of them are mulitple.s? ;) ;D :eek:

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
I'm with RR. Some photos of new guys that aren't on the official RFC site would be good.

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
I better take a list with me   ;D

I've found dragga cougs and kayne now where the hell is razor? OI HALL GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE I NEED TO TAKE A PHOTO :rollin

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
By my count sheet at the moment I have to take at least 39 photos. Then there is coaches, past players, directors, boot studders and of course the slide. So buy my calculations I will need 3 x 36 films.

Thank goodness I went out and bought a scanner this morning...now if I can just manage to get it work we will bet set :D