Fan survey | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Fan survey

Bennnny said:
I failed. Couldn't remember enough sponsors.

I did add that they were mentally weak and this needs to be fixed.

I didn't bother. If they want their supporters to work it out then they are in bigger trouble.

This matters to the football club. It's a measurement about the value our sponsors are getting. The more answers we get correct ... the better we can demonstrate value and hopefully keep our present sponsors ...

Don't get it. I'm sure I did one of these not three or four weeks ago. Still waiting to see whether I won a prize (I think it was choice of free membership - but I could be wrong). Is the RFC trying to distract its supporters with continuous fan surveys? What's up RFCO?

Has anyone else been getting spam/unsolicited emails from Viagogo? I'm not sure if they got my email address from the club or if it's just a coincidence. I'm not in favour of what they do and I have no desire to get emails from them.

rosy23 said:
Has anyone else been getting spam/unsolicited emails from Viagogo? I'm not sure if they got my email address from the club or if it's just a coincidence. I'm not in favour of what they do and I have no desire to get emails from them.

Not me so far Rosy. If there is anything I hate it is spam emails.....apart from Carlton that is!!

rosy23 said:

Not me also...

I did complete survey although i couldnt remember as much as i should have..

People need to relax, we have sponsors i assume providing high level of $$ and they essentially want some type of proof/substance to either spin to get more $$$ or to prove they are marketing correctly etc etc

Also did the survey and was able to remember a couple of sponsors. Maybe a waste of time, by what the heck, if it helps the club, so what!!

I was able to remember a couple of the sponsors too. The question that made me smile was the one asking me what I thought I could do to turn Richmond supporters into members. I had to point out that In the early part of the season, I was desperately trying to convince Richmond members to not send their memberships back!

Done a couple of those survey thingy's. Repetitive crap half the time that has stuff all to do with anything but making the survey mobs a quick quid n pretending to analyse tea leaves n skid marks.

UKTiger said:
I started the survey then realised it is primarily aimed at those living in Australia and not us overseas Tigers tragic's so I gave up.

Yup, me and my family members also live overseas. We keep filling this marketing crap out but hey one day, maybe one long distant day, one of us is gonna win a Richmond guernsey.

Surveys help our sponsors better target their marketing to RFC members and the public generally.
By filling out these surveys we are telling our sponsors what works and what doesn't.
This is good info for the sponsors and helps the club keep them on board by helping them with their marketing.
For example, I could only name one model of Jeep - so that tells Jeep (which is owned by Fiat/Chyrsler) they need to increase the marketing of the other models in their range.

Rosy - Viagogo claim to be an on line event booking company.

Ruby said:
Don't get it. I'm sure I did one of these not three or four weeks ago. Still waiting to see whether I won a prize (I think it was choice of free membership - but I could be wrong). Is the RFC trying to distract its supporters with continuous fan surveys? What's up RFCO?
These surveys are important for us to get feedback on a variety of things, as it helps determine what we do with these events/products/sponsors in the future. Believe it or not, we like the feedback!

RFC_Official said:
That's a good point, we should do an international version.

Hoe many international members does the clab have Stig ?

i received 2 emails about a month apart as well. i deleted the second one.

fwiw, i just googled the clubs list of sponsors. might be cheating but i'm assuming getting them right helps the club.