Finals Week 2: the Keilor cafe games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Finals Week 2: the Keilor cafe games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Toorak to beat Kew tonight and send them back to Raheen House with their tails between their legs.

Port Powerless to bring GWS’ run to an end - although I hope not.

Brian Taylor to forget a player’s name at least 5 times over the weekend. Maybe more.

Good day.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Toorak to beat Kew tonight and send them back to Raheen House with their tails between their legs.

Brian Taylor to forget a player’s name at least 5 times over the weekend. Maybe more.

Good day.
Make sure you don't get shot by misspelling the suburb....

That Raheen House looked more like a haunted house everytime I drove past it.

I've been on the Dees all week. Didn't think Carlton could get it done without McKay and Martin. But just looked at the Dees team. Carlton still look better on paper. Reckon it comes down to whether Dees can stop Curnow. If so and Dees mids can get on top they are a chance but I'm changing my tip now to Carlton.

Port to bring the Giants run to an end. Can't see Port getting done at home.

Reactions: 1 user
Carltons form has tailed off the past few weeks. Lucky to beat Swans at home, GWS comfortably rolled them at home the week before and then very lucky to beat a checked out Gold Coast the week prior.

Melbourne to get it done.

Then as posted before GWS to roll over Port and bundle them out in straight sets. Giants are just a far better all round team who love travelling and are simply playing better footy. Will also send Leysy well on the way to a punting millionaire.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm looking forward to the next fARCked controversy tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Yze to be the mastermind behind the demise of the Carltoon Blues.

GWS will be too good for Port. Cornes to go into full injury excuse mode.

I've been on the Dees all week. Didn't think Carlton could get it done without McKay and Martin. But just looked at the Dees team. Carlton still look better on paper. Reckon it comes down to whether Dees can stop Curnow. If so and Dees mids can get on top they are a chance but I'm changing my tip now to Carlton.

Port to bring the Giants run to an end. Can't see Port getting done at home.
Yeah Martin out is big. Been a key part of their winning run. All Melbourne have to do to win is for their forward line to be OK to middling rather than terrible, but thats not a given.

Leaning towards Giants, Port will really need to lift, especially Wines, and they could, but they seem unsettled.

Good day.
Could be your best headline yet Drodfer...very "Capable".

A 7.50 start tonight. When the next broadcast rights start I hope the afl stipulate a more friendly start time for night games than 7.50.

A 7.50 start tonight. When the next broadcast rights start I hope the afl stipulate a more friendly start time for night games than 7.50.
Yeah. Really old people like Ridley, Nobet Pays, Mr Burnside, spook etc have already gone to bed by then.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Pete Davidson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Love

Why the hell do games start at x:50 or x:10 anyway? Can we not either start at 7pm, 7:30pm or 8pm?