Finals Week 3: The Telstra Helpline games. Expected wait time 76 minutes. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Finals Week 3: The Telstra Helpline games. Expected wait time 76 minutes.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Geelong easily tonight.
Geecheat often seem to get troubled by small forwards. Brisbane’s will need to have a big game. But they’ll also need Hipwood and Daniher to contribute and I’m not confident in either of those two. Brisbane backline looks suspect to me as well although rain will help where Cameron and Hawkins are concerned.

Reactions: 1 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
I just can't see Brisbane winning, but I hope they do of course. They will have to play out of their skins and kick straight, and Geelong will have to be a bit flat.

Even though I want Brisbane to win for ABG, it would still hurt because it shoulda bin us!

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Dangerfield to get knocked out in the first quarter by a no free-no report front on hit.
Hawkins to do a knee after getting propelled forward by a deemed legal shove.
Umpires to ignore Selwood bobbing like a feeding duck.
Cryan Gryan told to get up after flopping like an Italian at the World Cup.

And then I woke up and reality hit.

Reactions: 2 users

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
Can't watch a game that I want both teams to lose so badly. Will read result tomorrow and still be annoyed that one of them won.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Can't watch a game that I want both teams to lose so badly. Will read result tomorrow and still be annoyed that one of them won.
In addition I also feel the same way about a Geelong & Collonwood GF.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I can live with Geelong winning tonight as long as they're playing Sydney next week.

As good as it was to see the bathwater Dees get rolled by Brisbane, my guts churn watching them and thinking of our 'loss' in week one!

The thought of Collingwood making the GF drives me slightly more mental than I currently am.

Ultimately I want Dangerfield pirouetting, then bursting from the centre in the final quarter of the GF..... the cats a point down and 15 seconds to go as he sends it forward with a magnificent delivery .... only to realise he's kicked it the wrong way. :mhihi
Same here. All this sudden love for Scumwood is making me vomit. Getting tired of Fly already. He's all Brisbane Lions.

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Same here. All this sudden love for Scumwood is making me vomit. Getting tired of Fly already. He's all Brisbane Lions.

Wonder if he going to wear his George Costanza jacket, how many Geese did they need for that one.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Wonder if he going to wear his George Costanza jacket, how many Geese did they need for that one.
Nuh, those boring puff jackets are bad enough. It was like seeing everyone on the train to and from work and everyone in the city wearing those Kathamandus like uniforms every day in 2019.

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
My ABG rage is reaching boiling point

Tonight it could happen my friends

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Dangerfield to get knocked out in the first quarter by a no free-no report front on hit.
Hawkins to do a knee after getting propelled forward by a deemed legal shove.
Umpires to ignore Selwood bobbing like a feeding duck.
Cryan Gryan told to get up after flopping like an Italian at the World Cup.

And then I woke up and reality hit.

More likely Lachie Neale gets ironed out by a Geelong player, they have a history of doing this as we well know.

DS

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
This will be like the 72 grand final.The hot favourites will get beaten.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Anyone ever noticed how Dangerfield does this little poser’s hop when he’s kicking the football on the run with no pressure and just delivering a short pass off to a team mate - also under no pressure ? Like you do when you’re real happy with yourself and doing circle work at training ?

What a wanker.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Anyone ever noticed how Dangerfield does this little poser’s hop when he’s kicking the football on the run with no pressure and just delivering a short pass off to a team mate - also under no pressure ? Like you do when you’re real happy with yourself and doing circle work at training ?

What a wanker.
Is there are bigger Figjam in the AFL?

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
My ABG rage is reaching boiling point

Tonight it could happen my friends
I like your optimism Carts. But just can’t see it happening. The Cats are primed for this unfortunately.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Hoping for Brisbane, but believe it will be Geelong comfortably.

Tomorrow's game looks far more interesting.