Flag and brownlow? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Flag and brownlow?

J

jake_the_lad

Now that the last remaining person (ie. Spud) who thought we were in with a chance of making the 8 has conceded that it is looking pretty unlikely, who do we all want to win the flag/brownlow? And who do we think will win it?

Me:

Want:
Lions/Voss

Think:
Lions/Buckley (he has to win it sometime)

Want:
Pies/Cogs ;) (long shot)

Thinks:
Port :'( or WCE/Buckley

(and i know you proberbly all think im crazy for saying i want the pies to win a GF but i dont care :p)

Not sure who'll win the Brownlow. I don't rate it that highly when flair and blond tips buy votes. I hope an unfashionable defender wins it. The kind of guy who mightn't play pretty but does the job his team needs week in week out. The kind that scores in club best and fairests but doesn't exist as far as umpire votes go. Go Chaff and AK.

I think Cogs will score most Tiger Brownlow votes.

Not sure who I think will win the premiership. Once again I'm more interested in who I don't want to win it.
My least preferred options-

Collingwood. I couldn't stand the supporters or Fat Heddie if they won.. Life would be unbearable in Victoria. As far as the Collingwood team and Mick go I admire them. They have the passion and belief to get all they can out of themselves, just hope they don't do it on Grand Final day.

Essendon. Same as above, the supporters would be too in your face.

Port. Can't stand Mark Williams sooking and whining.

Eagles. Just so Sammy Gal suffers, ha.

Others are about level.

I'd love to see North win but can't see that happening. Love their attitude and toughness.

Wouldn't mind Brisbane winning again, but good to share it around.

Would be happy for the Swans to win. Good reward for the South supporters who've stuck with them.

Would be great for Freo to win, but I can't see them seriously challenging yet. I like the way they're gradually building a team and I can't find anything to dislike about them.

Adelaide winning would be fine by me. Only so Torns gets a medal. Go Jase.

Lions/Coggs

don't forget he'll pole well in our narrow losses and I think the maggots in white and red and orange and yellow like him. and don't think richo will take too many votes off him (maybe Tiva)