Footy in Prague | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy in Prague

RFC not KFC

Tiger Superstar
May 2, 2003
God I love the internet. I'm sitting in Prague with a cold beer listening to the Mighty Tigers. It's just gone 3/4 time and I have a huge favour to ask. If you know someone at the game please call them and ask them to do 2 things.

1/ - Ask the nearest Melbourne fan if they realise number 2 isn't Robbie Flower.
2/ Abuse an umpire.

I can tell ya I did the second option plenty of times during the game RFC. What were those morons watching. Not the game I was. Has the advantage rule been banned or something ???. They were a joke tonight. Consistently inconsistent prima donnas :mad:.

RFC not KFC said:
1/ - Ask the nearest Melbourne fan if they realise number 2 isn't Robbie Flower.

There weren't too many Melbourne fans there to ask. I was amazed how little support they had. Out of the crowd of 38,000 I think there would only have been about 10,000 Dees, and that's probably exagerating anyway.
Pretty poor effort Melbourne fans. We wanted your money, ha. ;D

Theryare getting stuck into themselves about that very topic on Demonland Rosy, most amusing ;D