Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Article in today's Hun claiming that the Merkin has almost finalised the deal for sausage, maybe one year n review how he feels about playing defence or two n get to free agency, but it won't be a long deal.

The 1 year is a good option for both the club and Dan. Obviously the club aren't offering him a huge amount of $'s, so makes sense to take the 1 year and look to implant himself as best 22 in that backline. Show he has more to him than running and chasing which is what he seems to be doing in the forward half. Reckon his game is suited for down back

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
seriously. AFL media really don't understand the Moneyball concept at all.

Essendon sure getting a lot of plaudits for achieving nothing.
If they cop another slapping exit out of September watch the media go after them.
What money ball?
Overs to get Shield 2 first rounders.
Smith is a dud.
The plastic Dusty Stringer *bog against bottom 4 sides.
Hinez, Stewart and Waterman give me a break

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
In perhaps unsurprising news, Brian Taylor has had a gas explosion. Thankfully he’s ok.

Last edited:
  • Haha

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
He lives in Walhalla....that's off the grid country and a long commute..luckily he only works two days a week
I thought he lived in Romsey or somewhere like that. Geez Walhalla hey, you only go to live there to disappear from society.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I was hoping 7 might tell him to stay at home and rest, but no, he’s commentating games this weekend. Ah geez…
I saw that, and while i wouldnt wish any harm on him, i was hoping it would at least keep him off TV for a few weeks.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
seriously. AFL media really don't understand the Moneyball concept at all.

Essendon sure getting a lot of plaudits for achieving nothing.
Done nothing? they won 11 games in the H&A season. if that doesnt scream "contender" nothing does.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Barge musta moved from Romsey to Walhalla. Bloody surprised the Ambo's put him on a flight to Melb for a pathetic little pube singe. Surely it couldn't have taken much more than five minutes to assess that he'd done no more damage than a minor brain fart n singe.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

mexican_radio

*fix the midfield*
Feb 12, 2005
South of the Border
I've tried to watch that Sunday footy show on ch9, but I don't think I can stomach it again. However, I may sneak a look to see Doofus Brownless reaction. "geee, they really missed Gary Rohan" HAH HAH

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Just saw the Age headline , ” Tom Stewart leaves a hole “ that’s right make sure we can find excuses for SHockings Cats

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Just saw the Age headline , ” Tom Stewart leaves a hole “ that’s right make sure we can find excuses for SHockings Cats
I read that as “Tom Stewart leaves a-hole”, thought he’d walked out on Salty.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users