Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

West Coast Eagles No.1 draft pick Harley Reid has admitted his 19th birthday, spent in WA, was the "worst" of his life.

Reid was drafted to the Eagles at the end of last year, packing up the only life he's ever known in Bendigo, Victoria, and move interstate.

Since arriving at West Coast, Reid's impact has been instant.

If he happened to ask to leave, what do people think it would cost us? Our 1st and Baker?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

West Coast Eagles No.1 draft pick Harley Reid has admitted his 19th birthday, spent in WA, was the "worst" of his life.

Reid was drafted to the Eagles at the end of last year, packing up the only life he's ever known in Bendigo, Victoria, and move interstate.

Since arriving at West Coast, Reid's impact has been instant.
Oooh the poor princess. He's already had 18 other birthdays n hopefully another 50 or 60 ahead of him n he's having a blub over how terrible his 19th birthday party was. Got an amazing sporting lifetime of bonuses happening yet can't help having a *smile* sook.

Isn't Bendigo our recruiting zone???
I believe so.

This kid is crying out for help.
It's our job to step in and get him back home to Victoria.

"Harley reid has its own energy or life force, if you will. Its natural environment is in Victoria. Why don’t you send him home? His bags are packed. He has his plane ticket. Bring him to the airport. Send him home... Send him home."

"Son of a *smile* Reid! Why didn’t you go home?! That’s your home! Are you too good for your home?! Answer me!"

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
There are a *smile* load of horrible football shows on these days. More than ever before.

To call out one that is a must watch - Final Crack with King, Montagna and Hudson on Fox om Sunday nights.

They analyze and talk about what hard core football fans actually care about - the game - on field.

And they do it fairly, honestly, and well.

Reactions: 5 users
There are a *smile* load of horrible football shows on these days. More than ever before.

To call out one that is a must watch - Final Crack with King, Montagna and Hudson on Fox om Sunday nights.

They analyze and talk about what hard core football fans actually care about - the game - on field.

And they do it fairly, honestly, and well.
Agree. I've been watching that one for a few years, but their game analysis is too short at times.

Connolly is a good one. It was a breath of fresh air listening to him interview Yze at his post match presser.

Reactions: 4 users
Wasn’t sure whether to put this here or on the fixture thread. This popped up first :))

Derwayne has valid points. I hope he brings this up again around round 22, but I doubt it. We are the home team ( home ground MCG)against the saints at marvel. What makes this even more absurdly stupid is that the same afternoon, carlscum ( home ground Marvel) are the home team at the MCG against the hawks( home ground MCG) :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Wasn’t sure whether to put this here or on the fixture thread. This popped up first :))

Derwayne has valid points. I hope he brings this up again around round 22, but I doubt it. We are the home team ( home ground MCG)against the saints at marvel. What makes this even more absurdly stupid is that the same afternoon, carlscum ( home ground Marvel) are the home team at the MCG against the hawks( home ground MCG) :unsure:
Don't turn up.
Boycott the stinking joint.
Give then numbers similar to the late 80's.
4500 or 5000 crowds

Reactions: 1 user

And the other game we played against the Aints was Gather Round in Adelaide.

Don't turn up.
Boycott the stinking joint.
Give then numbers similar to the late 80's.
4500 or 5000 crowds

The filth have had the rub of the draw for Donkeys years.
Anything that goes against them is good in my books.
Should have left them at their dunghole Victoria Park.