FORMAL APOLOGY | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

FORMAL APOLOGY

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Here is a formal apology to those of you that were offended by some posts i made to that Sammy Gal chick that were deemed inappropriate.

I can understand why one of them was questioned, it was not meant to offend, jsut a bit of comedy in a counter attack on Sammy Gal. I have a thick skin and did not realise at the time that these might offend others.

Sorry to those of you that were offended it was not the purpose, i will review my posts in future now that i know what is or isnt appropriate. If anybody would like to have a chat with me about it you are more than welcome to message me or email me at [email protected]

Again i apologise to those offended, it was not intended to do so to anyone by Sammygal.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Speaking of apologies - Apparently during the game up at West Coast Danny Frawely forgot that Clinton King was in the team after quarter time and did not utilise him off the bench as planned. While on the bench King asked one of the runners to ask Danny if he was getting a run soon to which Danny responded by saying that he had completely forgotten about King. Danny then gave King a formal apology in his written player reviews during the week subsequent to the game. This came from a reliable source. 8)

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
To vote Clinton out of Punt Rd, send a text message to 696969 spud, headed C King U R a dud.