FOXTEL hard drives | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

FOXTEL hard drives

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone else with Foxtel have had their hard drives delete their contents before? It has just happened to me for the third time and I have lost all the RFC games from 2013 not to mention the Lost Years and numerous unwatched episodes of SoA, Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire and Spartacus. Foxtel replaced the set top box after it did it the second time (5 or 6 months ago) but just turned the TV on an hour or so ago and everything was gone. Yesterdays game had taped so it happened sometime Sunday morning. All the bookings were also still in place so it was only what had been reported that was lost. Foxtel have given me a $30 credit but that is little compensation considering I have poor internet access and cannot watch on demand. They also said this time it could be because I have the set top box plugged into a power board (good quality Belkin one) or because I have solar (on grid). Any advice would be appreciated.

In the mean time will have to wait for all the series to start again I guess :(

keep any magnets and speakers away from the foxtel box. i had a hdd deleted because a user wore a power balance band, true story