Friday Training anyone? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Friday Training anyone?

Fireman_Sam

A 'non-sexual' example of the 69 position
Feb 26, 2003
Wales
Very Important training session at 11am at Punt Road this morning

WIll Cambo train? Will Hall be there? How will Coughlan and Stafford stretch out ? What is Dunc doing?

All these questions may be answered with a bit of a sniff and a snoop ..

I'd go myself but I'm 1700km away.

T

tiga chikk

im only down the road but still no go for me
as much as i tried i couldn't get out of damn work

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Two hundred k's away give or take a few so won't be there either.

Here's hoping someone doesn't use the distance excuse and makes an effort to check things out. ;D

After last weeks team anything's possible.

I don't think Royce would be able to run with Goode's all day. Would be a big ask of Staff and Razor if they're not 100% too.

What options would be going through the selection panels minds today?

Could Royce go back and AK run with Goodes if our big men don't come up?

Fireman_Sam

A 'non-sexual' example of the 69 position
Feb 26, 2003
Wales
shawry said:
Who si the chick on that avatar Fireman Sam?).

Eva Habemann, a two-bit actress found in the PRE profile page.. definate eye-candy don't you reckon. I'm glad I'm not a diabetic :D :D :D

BTW, Rosy expunged my last avatar which I fleeced from some clown in TBV (The Blure View

The Boss

Tiger Superstar
Apr 7, 2003
OK folks, The Boss has heard the call and can report the following from training. (the boys were still training when i left so barring any mishaps this is what occured)

Mostly good news BUT:

- Cambo did not train and won't play this week
- Sorry Rosy but I didn't see Dunc anywhere, was probably training with Coburg.

Now the good news:

- Staff and Cogs both trained and will play

- Hall also trained and looked fine. Hopefully Hall will come in for Cambo and not Pettifer and Bidders/

- Otto and Dutchy also trained and looked good. Otto looks fine and shouldn't be too far away from playing with Coburg.

- Also heard a couple of officials talking and mentioning that O'Loughlin and Saddington did not train today in Sydney. Hoefully they won't play.

The Boss

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Fireman San: Yes definite eye candy indeed.

The Boss: Always can count on you pal. Good work. Not upset about campbell as i knew h e wouldnt play so no surprise. I also hope Hall comesin we could use that extra tall. If not Pettifer, although he does need a full game at Coburg, although losing spot now with this many injuries doesnt bode well for the rest of the year.

zacs56

Watch out, the Tigers are coming to get you!
Mar 31, 2003
Just got home after our weekly training watching ritual. DK was warming up with the boys when we arrived, but went straight back to the rooms when Danny called the boys together. Staff, cogs, johnno, razor all trained well for full session and look likely starters. No sign of Cambo at all. Blumfield and Shir were doing their own thing with Brits (marking and running), but werent out there for long, as was Billy Nicholls for an even shorter time. Dutchy and Otto were practising marking duels together towards the end, when everyone was doing their own thing - Otto looked terrific - really stretching out to take marks, and pulled up OK. Staff, Vardy and Razor were doing ruck duels, although not in a contest. Fleming trained well and looks a likely starter. Millsy was training hard with main group - could be an inclusion for Coburg this week. With all these guys training well, Coburg should have a half- decent side in this week. ;D ;D

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
zacs56 said:
Just got home after our weekly training watching ritual. … Otto looked terrific - really stretching out to take marks, and pulled up OK.

Someone mentioned earlier in the week I think that Otto trained well. Having seen it for myself today, I was pleasantly surprised, I must say. Seems really keen to get back. It was good to see.

Fingers crossed. :)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Seen one seen em all.

Fireman_Sam said:
BTW, Rosy expunged my last avatar which I fleeced from some clown in TBV (The Blure View

Was that one eye candy to you too FS? :rollin

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
I was at training today also, and was very impressed with Otto's progress

The way he was throwing himself at marks, tackling with Dutchy and then taking marks on the 'speccie' bag, his progress looks very good. Especially as he only started training a week ago