Game Day - Rd 20 v Melbourne | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Rd 20 v Melbourne

We need to play Chol on Gawn. His job is to make the ball dirty, not give Gawn such an easy mark down the line. Soldo will *smile* all over Preuss in the ruck

Butler is simply not up to it. Said it 3 weeks ago Chol in a final not so much. Caddy a backman's buttcrack. Martin having a total Barry. Stop kicking it to Gawn ffs.

Reactions: 1 user
Worst thing about Butler is his *smile* poor tackling efforts.
Worse than Ellis.

Needs to step it up big time.

Short, Houli have been two of our worst tonight along with Butler and Bolton has been poor missed two easy set shots and then tried some hero efforts that have cost goals by not handing them off.

The reaction of my nervous system is the opposite when Short has the ball compared to when Stack has the ball.

Why no 50 to Lynch? Ball was returned a meter in front of him
And the commentator said Lynch had to make an effort to grab it.

When I umpired for 25 years I understood the rule to be that the opposition player needed to return or pass the ball on the full to the player awarded the free kick.

Garbage handball from Bolton then Ellis runs around in circles ruining a clean run into the forward 50 FFS

Ellis has tried to play fancy footballer tonight. Just take the easy option, you're not good enough to do the fancy stuff.

Chol smashed in the ruck. Looks disinterested. Soldo trying hard and been ok but Gawns had 12 disposals and starting to carve us.

So many missed tackles. Bury them.

This is a first. We're leading the frees 12-4 but virtually losing momentum too easily in the game.

well This isn’t what I had in mind.
C’mon tigers %

We need to shake these frauds off and put them in their place in the next quarter.

Their bigger bodies are beating us in contests, and we are playing dumb footy playing into their hands.

We are missing Stackie and the Chimp.

Messy half. Gawn dominating but we’re not helping with consistently kicking it to him. Soldo & Chol have to do better - getting killed in the clearances. To cap things off our ball use is awful. Constantly looking for perfect passes & turning it over. Getting wet here now so hopefully that’ll make us go longer & more direct.