Other Games - Round 20, 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Other Games - Round 20, 2019

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Doubt C Ellis will be playing for the Suns much longer, out of contract at end of year. Doubt another side will pick him up.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Stengle dropped from Adelaide team and C Ellis from Gold Coast team.

Can't believe we are so crap with first rounders. Stengle just a Nason/Gordon clone.
We could've been a power house for the next 10 years.
Ellis
Lennon
Conca
Vickery

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Doubt C Ellis will be playing for the Suns much longer, out of contract at end of year. Doubt another side will pick him up.

Corey Ellis is a dud.

Shocking first round selection.

The bloke has the amazing ability to run out onto an AFL field and become invisible.

Never rated him slow AF, timid and as a result cant cover ground to make contests and cant win the footy as a midfielder.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Corey Ellis is a dud.

The bloke has the amazing ability to run out onto an AFL field and become invisible.

Never rated him slow AF, timid and as a result cant cover ground to make contests and cant win the footy as a midfielder.

Thought he progressed ok in 2016, played some reasonable games but then just went backwards when he needed to keep improving. I agree too timid and too slow.

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Corey Ellis is a dud.

Gold Coast play a woeful brand of football. Will be scraping the butt end of the league again next season. Corey was never going to improve there. At least he has played in the AFL. Kudos to him for that.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Corey Ellis is a dud.

The premiership covers the duds we continue to draft with our first picks.
Its shocking.
I reckon this year we just use it to get Crouch or Deledio?

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
In that Ellis draft year seems that quite a few from pick 12 onwards have failed to play regular footy. A couple of notable exceptions. How good would it have been to pick up Heeney. But did Swans get preference over him as an academy player?

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
In that Ellis draft year seems that quite a few from pick 12 onwards have failed to play regular footy. A couple of notable exceptions. How good would it have been to pick up Heeney. But did Swans get preference over him as an academy player?

Heeney was gifted to the Swans yes

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
I wonder if norf slipped in a ‘cooling off’ clause in the Shaw contract?