Game Day Rd 23 Tigers v Lions - Reasonably large final H & A game day thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Rd 23 Tigers v Lions - Reasonably large final H & A game day thread

Here’s today’s official TAF (Terminal Area Forecast) for Melb today everyone
For those that need help reading it, and I’m assuming most of you haha, it basically means this..
Currently a light westerly breeze and partly cloudy
Between 8am and 9am, the wind is tending more sth westerly with the odd passing shower
From 4pm, the wind will be a lighter southerly, no showers, and still only a bit of cloud about...
It won’t get past about 10degrees, but basically it’s gonns be bloody cold later on..

So, in a nutshell, should be relatively dry for the game, not much wind, but damn cold.
Now my question today for all you knowledge thirsty gurus out there...
What’s the meaning of the 9999 on the forecast?

The first person to find me in the MRC today with the correct answer gets a free beer!
Cheers,
Go Tigers!
Jane Bunn couldn’t have done a better job

One thing Brisbane seemed to have tried in recent seasons , is over the top cheap shots on dusty , lots of off the ball stuff , more so when we have played them up there,

Maybe now they are a better team , they are above that

One thing Brisbane seemed to have tried in recent seasons , is over the top cheap shots on dusty , lots of off the ball stuff , more so when we have played them up there,

Maybe now they are a better team , they are above that
Dusty tends to turn it on against the Lions, be nice to see him blitz them again today.

Haha...thanks eddazol
I must admit that a bit of Jane Bunn was going thru my mind when typing it.....but I could never compete with her commentary.

Just looking out the window now, it’s pretty much as per the TAF (but no real rain yet).....

Don’t worry about the weather Jetboy. How about flying us all up to Brisbane!!
Are you with Tiger airlines?

Reactions: 1 user
Here’s today’s official TAF (Terminal Area Forecast) for Melb today everyone
For those that need help reading it, and I’m assuming most of you haha, it basically means this..
Currently a light westerly breeze and partly cloudy
Between 8am and 9am, the wind is tending more sth westerly with the odd passing shower
From 4pm, the wind will be a lighter southerly, no showers, and still only a bit of cloud about...
It won’t get past about 10degrees, but basically it’s gonns be bloody cold later on..

So, in a nutshell, should be relatively dry for the game, not much wind, but damn cold.
Now my question today for all you knowledge thirsty gurus out there...
What’s the meaning of the 9999 on the forecast?

The first person to find me in the MRC today with the correct answer gets a free beer!
Cheers,
Go Tigers!
visibility is good .. maybe from an aeroplane

Don’t worry about the weather Jetboy. How about flying us all up to Brisbane!!
Are you with Tiger airlines?
Haha......that would be appropriate, however I’m with the leagues official carrier....and I’d love to fly everyone to Brissie, but that would mean that I’d be working, hence no frothies......so yeah, nah! Lol

Reactions: 1 user
May be wrong but cant help but feel us needing the win more than brisbane should be the difference today ,

I mean for them what is better, first or second ? you could toss a coin on that one ,

But for us , the difference between winning and losing is far more significant

And a weather report thanks.
All schizo. Fine and sunny with clouds and possible showers. Still air, no breeze. Can't work out if it's too cold to wear t-shirt and shorts or too warm to wear a jumper and pants.

If we do get any rain, I dont think it will be much , light and not too frequent

Haha......that would be appropriate, however I’m with the leagues official carrier....and I’d love to fly everyone to Brissie, but that would mean that I’d be working, hence no frothies......so yeah, nah! Lol
It could be a mad rush for flights to Brisbane in a fortnight.

Brisbane away from Gabba

Have beaten

Port -Adelaide
St Kilda - marvel
North - marvel
Giants - Sydney
Hawks -.tasmania
Gold Coast - Metricon

Have lost to

Essendon (mcg)
Carlton (marvel)
Western bulldogs (Ballarat)
Fremantle (Perth)

None of those teams are exactly having their best year. Those losses say to me that they are gettable.