Game Day Richmond v Adelaide | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Richmond v Adelaide

I’ve never seen a match where umpires have been so good to us
Knew we’d get a reasonable run after the outright cheating and rogering we copped last week. Dill and SHocking can’t make the agenda too obvious.

Reactions: 4 users
the way people jump off is ridiculous. And paying out on a guy playing his first afl game in ages. I’ll say again 6 changes is massive. Cotchin and Prestia needed to blow off cobwebs.

not sure how everyone else did on their 2nd day on the job.

Reactions: 7 users
I think we are in a state of shock. winning frees 2:1

No Lynch, no Pickett, Nankervis off for a piece of time, Riewoldt playing higher and on the move.

Our discipline in the tackle has been very good, can't think of a high one, they were very poor with that early.

Who knew there would be some logic to it? ;)

Reactions: 1 user
Great kick.....and that pass to chol was excelent to......both ccj and chol have settled in nice ...
Cotchin been a battering ram ....

Finally, after 5 and a half quarters CCJ comes good.

Been a bloody long wait for some reward, an hour and a half is ridiculous.
Haha. I think he's been pretty damn good for his second game. People tend to miss team acts such as 2 goals that resulted from bringing long kicks to the ground. Goal assist to Chol plus his 2 own goals. 5 contested possessions and 3 tackles too.

No Lynch, no Pickett, Nankervis off for a piece of time, Riewoldt playing higher and on the move.

Our discipline in the tackle has been very good, can't think of a high one, they were very poor with that early.

Definitely something in that. Aarts has learnt to stop fending off too when three blokes around him.

Prestia gave away a sloppy one.

I like Keays. Had a ripping season.

I agree, wasn't commenting on how he has been playing, thought it was funny how Sloane pushed him off with a little smirk.

Keays has done really well to turn his career around after being dumped by the Lions. Been very good for the Crows since they recruited him.

Great kick.....and that pass to chol was excelent to......both ccj and chol have settled in nice ...
Cotchin been a battering ram ....
That's the best thing to look at in a player. His perception and awareness.

Couldn’t agree more. Some really pathetic comments on here.

its gameday Greenie.

if you want to have a conversation with intellectual titans,

go to the pub,

or get a job at the meat works

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Good 2nd qtr, changed the lines and switched the play a lot. We didn't always bomb which meant a lot of crows players didn't know which way we would go.
Our pressure was really good. Great to see Chola and CCJ kick 2 Goals each.

your not fooling me little bull :cool:

Reactions: 1 users