Game Day Richmond v Adelaide | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Richmond v Adelaide

Momentum.
Better for the run Cotchin and Pestia.
You could see Prestia busting a gut but isn't match fit.
Chol and Cj give us options and would like Hardwick to stick with the 3 talls.

Reactions: 3 users
You'd think the smart thing to do if we are playing Dreamtime in Perth, is to bring forward the West Coast game to Round 13, instead of both clubs having the bye in Round 14. Then we just stay in Perth until after that game, then can hopefully come back to Melbourne for the bye and Round 15 when we are due to play the Saints at the G.

Seems smart, but then we are talking Shocking and Dill.
C'mon Posh. SHocking is an angry man when we win. No chance it'll happen.

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah I thought Broad (apart from that bounce) was one of our best and easily our best down back.
Has easily been in our best 4-5 this year has had his best year and just keeps getting better.

Been our best defender this year easily.

Reactions: 3 users
The kids are alright !

Plenty of upside.

Couple of players no where near it at the moment and will have a spell.

There's a bloke called Shane that will be a handy inclusion.

Lots to come in, the kids working their backsides off.

I like it alot.

Reactions: 4 users
Tigers by 1 - 39, jack for 2+, CCJ for 2+, Texas for 2+, Rory for 20+, Shia for 20+, Dusty for 20+, = $ 31.65 woohoo!

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Yes. Make it so Dimma. George not even applying forward pressure. Time to change it up.
Yep, 100% time to see this happen, George needs some time off to get those leg tats in some sort of order anyway, looks like he lets his 3 yo niece or nephew draw all over him when he's visiting.

Reactions: 1 user
Yep, 100% time to see this happen, George needs some time off to get those leg tats in some sort of order anyway, looks like he lets his 3 yo niece or nephew draw all over him when he's visiting.
I think he’s got a do it yourself kit. There’s a scribble on Vlastuin’s leg that looks like it was a George special, too.

I thought it was fungus spots ? Tattoos though you say ? Learn something every day...

Reactions: 1 user
I love how the outcome was decided by the old guard and the new up and comers. Jack did a Dusty and lifted the team to victory. CCJ was very good, Hugo was good, Cholly looked better in the ruck than CHF/FF. Shai must be retained. Caddy did ok too. The youngins are the future.I If we can hold onto CCJ and Shai then the dynasty may continue.

28 point win. Probably would have taken it before the game and certainly would have taken it at quarter time. But we really need to start stepping up to a proper 4 quarter game. We should have nailed these blokes ain the last quarter but again we took the foot off. Percentage will be important as we are in the pack so that was a bit disappointing. But the second and third quarters were really good.

That said the Crows won the spoon last year and are a genuine bottom 8 side this year. It wasn’t a win for the ages but still a win. But we will need to play a lot better to beat Essendon next week. They are in good form; young and enthusiastic. If I was a bookie framing a market purely on current form I would have Essendon favourite. From our last four we’ve had 2 wins against bottom 8 teams and 2 slapping from top 8 teams. We need to get on our bike.