Game Day Richmond Vs Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Richmond Vs Eagles

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Gonna be a wet one has been raining here all night pouring at the min again

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
After a horror schedule we finally get a terrible WCE at the G coming off a 100 point belting. Potential win with %. But what does it do ? Rains like a monsoon guaranteeing a slog fest.

This just isn’t our year. Ah well, might clear up a bit. Radar is starting to look better (for now).

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
Surely we couldn’t do any worse than last week. That was probably the worst game I have seen for the last 10 years. I do recall one against Brisbane at the G probably 8 or 9 years ago that matched last weeks game but I think we somehow managed to win that one.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
I’m not predicting anything! Only thing I can control is getting my thermals on.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Just gotta hope the Tigers find something today and have a win.
Richmond by four points.
4 points?? Surely you are being overly optimistic!!
And now no Soldo, out with foot complaint, so no ruck.
Cumberland is in now.
If we win this in the wet we should celebrate, as a team with low skills, is usually found out in the rain.

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
Its safe to enter this thread....may not be by 3.30pm today!

• Haha

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I've gone from being confident of beating the Suns last week, to not very confident this week (very nervous), Tiges by a point.

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Get the four points?

Agree.

Final score

Richmond 0.4
West Coast 2.11

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
I feel like we may be the wicked witch of the west today when we need to be a gremlin at 2am.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Not a whole lot of optimism on here right now is there?
Most seem to think we are a monty to lose,and maybe they are right.

Sammy Cougar

Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Love my seat but no cover so will make final call around 12 to go or stay home
Its belting down here

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Rained most of the morning here. Should that make it easier or harder for the Eagles, though? I feel very nervous for Ryan given the way he marked the ball in the last wet game.

Sammy Cougar

Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Its Stopped here for the Min its cold but its time to hit The G shortly

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Hoping we can't possibly sink any lower than last weeks pitiful effort at Morgue Stadium.
Surely with the injury and performance issues Wet Coke have at the moment, rocking out on the G in cold wet n miserable conditions will inspire them to consider forfeiting and praying for a nice toasty warm plane ride home.
Would normally be thinking of a ten plus goal win today, but seeing as we're travelling about as well as a busted arse hole, I'll be happy to bank any sort of win today.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Beautiful late autumn day here, the trees around the city are golden and glowing red, with the clear air it feels you can reach out and touch the organ pipes on the mountain - coolish air but the sun is glorious. Who would live in Melb……..…….

……….. and then there’s the footy.

Just don’t stuff this up tigers - we gifted the suns the win last week, don’t do it a second time and ruin my day.

Nervous to say the least.