Game Day - Round 19 v Pies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Round 19 v Pies

You 3 should get a room. We are Richmond supporters. We are born nervous. But if you can't recognise quality footy when you see it go watch darts. WE ARE the quality side now.
Yeh too many moronic comments to believe. We r back, that was a smashing. Game day thread mostly for dingbats to vent - if read in isolation you’d think we’d have lost every game by 5 goals.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Yes MrB....... how often in a chain of play can ya call Bolton ......Stack?

Who gives a rats tossbag as to whether Carey will be shirtless under a poncho. ... Cameron Ling plese STFU....!

Btw.... l luv ya Richo but when you signed up to work alongside these fools, did they tell ya you'd need to act like them too?

All night they were atrocious, BT was making up players names.
The worse was when Dusty kicks our first goal, BT goes with ‘the pies kick there first’
Didn’t Broad win a premiership medal. No one knows who he is.

Look, it is slightly annoying to let a 50pt win become a 30pt win.

But we’ve never actually done that over the past few seasons. We like to surge and then protect, for better or worse.

My worry is that we will finish equal points with West Coast and % will decide who gets the home final.

Reactions: 1 users

But we’ve never actually done that over the past few seasons. We like to surge and then protect, for better or worse.
I recall a team that used to be level at half time and dominate second halves. Our last quarters were our strongest. Almost the opposite now. I think that’s why some are going away disappointed.

Reactions: 1 user

My worry is that we will finish equal points with West Coast and % will decide who gets the home final.

Good point. But that’s because they have an easy draw. North, Carlton, hawthorn, Adelaide & us.
Let’s go interstate and play.
Collingwood beat them
Port slapped them.
To stay in the Top 4 is crucial

Just watching the replay, bloody hell BT and Bwuuuucey constantly got players wrong,, definitely time BT put the mic in the kit bag and went fishing

BTs been getting names wrong his whole commentating career. He always makes mistakes. If he was a surgeon there'd be carcasses strewn all throughout the hospital floors.

Brisbane play Hawks, Bulldogs, Suns, Geelong, Tigers. That last game is shaping up to be a doozie. Could even come down to finishing 4th and playing MCG final against Geelong or win and play away to West Coast. Incentive to lose?

Did anyone see roaming Brian? That was stupendously bad, even by its own abysmal standards.

Such little respect shown to ... well, anyone.

He fair dinkum must ruin golden time spent with friends and family in the rooms.

Mid way of the season colllingwood had properly 4-5 players in contention for AA selection (Treloar, Penderbury, Degoey, Moore & Crisp)
After last night we replaced Crisp with Grimes. Degoey with Lynch and Martin for Treloar.

I understand the disappointment of some that we didn't bury them in the end but I think we need to be realistic. If this was the grand final I don't think we'd take the gas off the pedal but our game plan is a taxing one and it makes sense to indulge in a certain amount of preservation. Our percentage is back on par with most of the others and if we continue to win will keep going higher. The reality is we dominated periods of play emphatically, we evened the clearances and won the contested possession by negating Grundy which we wouldn't have expected before the game. Most importantly we have our desired game plan back. And we've shut up the Pies faithful. They can take their misconception of superiority back to their caves and bury it.

Reactions: 6 users
Did anyone see roaming Brian? That was stupendously bad, even by its own abysmal standards.

Such little respect shown to ... well, anyone.

He fair dinkum must ruin golden time spent with friends and family in the rooms.

Pity Nank wasn't there to tell him to *smile* off again.

Brisbane play Hawks, Bulldogs, Suns, Geelong, Tigers. That last game is shaping up to be a doozie. Could even come down to finishing 4th and playing MCG final against Geelong or win and play away to West Coast. Incentive to lose?

Bris, imho, are a massive flag chance, and our biggest rival. R23 will be a crrrrraaacka!

History says the Lions can't win the flag. No recent previous finals experience.

Bottom line is we have set ourselves up in the top 4 with 4 games to go , destiny in own hands now. I think we can beat anyone anywhere, however would rather not travel to Perth, however who knows how the cookie crumbles losing the first final in a top 4 spot may prove beneficial not having to have another week off like last year.

Great draw if we play well having Eagles and Lions to finish with.

And we've shut up the Pies faithful. They can take their misconception of superiority back to their caves and bury it.
Spoke to a few a Collonwood supporters this week and there was definite unanimous smugness amongst them in their belief that they would get up despite their outs and me waxing lyrical about the team’s evolution over the last couple of months. Last night was a joy.