Game Day Round 5 vs Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Round 5 vs Crows

Tex was an absolute pisstake that quarter. Kicking them out of his racist arse.

Reactions: 1 users
Thought Parker had turned the corner couple of games ago. What was i thinking. Might as well have Aarts out there

Unless they want Walker to kick 9, they'd better cook up a better plan than Miller.
If we don't work our asses off today we will lose.

Skill going inside 50 is our weakness. Didn’t matter before the stand rule as we generally stopped trans moving the ball quickly against us. But turnovers now are killing us.
We have missed 3 simple targets around 50.
This won’t be easy crows are up and about and umps are gonna do their best to assist them.
The Lynch miss was a bad one. 3 goals to 0 would have been a bit demoralising for the crows.

Till Dimma and crew realise blokes like Parker and Aarts etc are not taking us anywhere the quicker we may start winning regularly

Reactions: 1 user
Has there been a worse q played by one player. 3 horrid kicks and cost us 2 goals as a result

Embarrassing - no pressure, contested ball still an issue and kicking skills of a few just deplorable.

Dow was horrendous in midfield, Parker a ball butcher, Ross had 10 possessions but turned it over and too many missed tackles.

There's only one bloke that kicked a score for them and Hardwick has Miller on him.
Why dosent he just bend us over .
Get Tarrant on him FFS

Parker, Ross and George just can't be in the same team. Add Graham to that list. Ball bumped out of his hands like a bar of soap

Commentators barracking hard.

30 seconds explaining why we shouldn’t get any free we do. Lynch was held but only a little bit. Blah blah blah.

Random ruck infringement against nankervis
And crickets.
Yeh no discussion of that ruck infringement.