Game Day Round 5 vs Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Round 5 vs Crows

We have only really played 2 bad quarters this year and overall have looked good. I expect to continue on our merry way against the crows and have a solid 34 point win.
I would say 4 bad quarters. Two each against Carlton (Q2 & Q4) and Saints (Q3 & Q4).

No hubris. Use our system, do your role and don't think this game will be a walk-over. We play better when we are the underdogs. :gotiges

Reactions: 1 user
Got family coming over for drinks and to watch the game. They are Crows. Mrs Quickdraw will be home at quarter time (another Crow). I'll be outnumbered 4 to 1.

We better win this and shut these people up :cool:

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Tiges traumatizing the crowd and the Crowd with the yellow away jumper.

• Haha
I'm just looking forward to the great dumpiring decisions we're gonna cop.

Our away jumper shows even the slightest hold, and as soon as the umpires see a handful of jumper they pay it. Gave us an advantage in the 2017 GF IMO. Should wear it every week.