GAME DAY SEMI THREAD - Tiger vs Saints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY SEMI THREAD - Tiger vs Saints

Well they weren't gonna keep missing all night. We've gotta stop going to sleep when we get good leads. Game should just about be over.

How can they not pay 15m for houli but then they did for that lonie to billings kick that maybe went 7-8m?? what a joke

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users
Why do our blokes keep kicking long to outnumbered Tigers and handing it to them.

Reactions: 1 user
Balta dropped another mark he would have swallowed all year. Not the best time of year to be dropping off. Come on Noah get back into it mate!

Thats my annoyance with Bruce right there, tries to talk about umpiring, "maybe a push in the back by Graham", the ball gets moved forward, Jack clearly held by Howard out of the marking contest, says nothing. Don't want to raise that one then Brucey??

• Angry
Reactions: 3 users