Game day thread - r22: 2019 WCE (MCG) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day thread - r22: 2019 WCE (MCG)

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Have 2 free adult tickets and one child ticket in AFL members if anyone wants them

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Nank Cotch Stack are big outs. We had them in the team mid week. Not sure now.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Yeo the biggest threat today. Need to stop his influence especially in the middle.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Huge game!
No excuse football.
Head over the ball, attack the contest, man up, be accountable on McGovern. Reckon Georgie boy is assigned to him. If he doesn’t pay him any respect Georgie should kick a few. Shai & Rioli have to apply and be at their harassing best. Can’t allow easy transition.
Their smalls just as dangerous and I have concerns with Houli, Short & Baker.
Our backs will be up against it so Jack & Lynch when it’s their turn have to apply scoreboard pressure. Jack has been off at late.
Dusty BOG and we win!
Choldo to hopefully give us enough look through the midfield otherwise it will be a dirty day.
Weather holding up.
Schofield out.

Can’t wait.
Go Tigers

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
For some reason I am quite pessimistic about today's game. Normally, I expect to win, but this WC side is pretty awesome.

Particularly with Kennedy and darling up forward.

Mind you I’ve seen this WC side also put in a few insipid and lazy performances this year.
If we are switched on, we win.