Game Day Thread - Tigers V Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Thread - Tigers V Eagles

Riley's best game for us so far.
7 contested possessions in the midfield.
Was often playing on WC's best midfielder.
In terms of this week, Martin and Cotchin return.
Riley as sub.
Who are the superfluous players ATM?
Would say Ross, Stack, then Miller, Taz.

It was a gutsy move to omit Taz and Miller, but they are not good enough.
They are only back-ups in case of injury.
With Balta and Baker returning to defence, the defence structure is settled.
Melbourne is a formidable team because they have a settled structure.
No more tinkering.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Nah. after reading the Dusty thread over the weekend Tigers4 has it at a canter.
Funny bout that.... posting history appears inaccessible when I search for it.... I'd already seen it at the time, so glad it's gone and hopefully that *smile* head with it!

Reactions: 1 users
What's this thread for???

Did we play this week???

Not one AFL media show on TV or radio has mentioned us or has just shirked our win.... FFS!!

I'm sure I heard about 4 Tiger fans call SEN today to ask and yet the response was quick and under the carpet.

Reactions: 2 users

Did we play this week???

Not one AFL media show on TV or radio has mentioned us or has just shirked our win.... FFS!!

I'm sure I heard about 4 Tiger fans call SEN today to ask and yet the response was quick and under the carpet.
The blues beat the Roos and the media creams.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Did we play this week???

They are too busy circle jerking over J. Kennedy kicking his 700th goal. Unbelievable really.

Reactions: 1 user
How about this?? Barely noticed. Just whispered a bit. We did this twice now. No-one does it to us. Simply no respect for us.

1651492316426.png

Reactions: 1 users