GAME DAY THREAD - TIGES V HAWKS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY THREAD - TIGES V HAWKS

That's what composure does. Doubt Dimma has to keep reminding these boys every *smile* game!

Some ordinary performances so far by Tiges. Hawks are a rubbish team. Should be 60 up

Reactions: 1 users
Lynch needs to do better with those attempts. Very weak. Why are we going goal for goal with this rabble

Geez that was a poor attempt at tackling from our player (Prestia?)

Reactions: 1 user
Lynch not setting world on fire. Half a step out of position is the difference between and mark and not. Let's hope we don't let them creep up, but we probably will.

Sloppy at times
Lack of composure
Inaccurate kicking in the first quarter
Some bad umpiring
Result: We are 23 points up
Fix the above and we win by 60 +

Really scrappy performance by us.
We are making them look better then they are.
The umpires once again are bending us over and the commentators are barracking for hawthorn.

bit of negativity going on here... we look fine...
Hawks getting a lot of free kicks, we're getting none.. but nothin new there

Right now I don't know what the free count is but suffice to say I am sick to death of the frees not paid to us and the soft frees to the Hawks.
I do know that 1/4 time it was 8 to 3. Once again the umpires seem to not want to give us the rightful frees we are entitled to.
The Tigers have dominated the game so far and are only 23 points up with some woeful kicking for goal.
Should be, as someone else remarked, we should be up by a winning margin.